December 28th, 2023 at 05:11 am
University of Dayton admissions without application fee 2024
Students from a variety of backgrounds, skills, and interests are welcome to become a part of our friendly, inclusive community at the University of Dayton.
We made the application process easier by streamlining it and only asking for essential information. This has the following advantages:
- There’s no application fee.
- Admission without a test
There is no need for a separate scholarship application; accepted candidates are immediately evaluated for merit awards worth up to $31,000 annually for a maximum of four years.
There’s a lot you could accomplish at the University of Dayton. We are eager to evaluate your accomplishments and give you serious consideration for admission.
Concerning the University of Dayton
Our education is holistic, encompassing the mind, body, heart, and soul, by our Marianist and Catholic traditions. And because of our faith, we can build a vibrant, diverse community that is dedicated to accomplishing our common objective.
At UD, we meet the challenges of a changing world by transforming lofty goals into bold acts. As a top research university, we have a strong desire to discover the truth and apply what we discover to advance society by stoking an unquenchable curiosity.
In the modern world, over 125,000 flyers remain engaged as volunteers, leaders, and learners. Together, we’re working assiduously to create a brighter tomorrow.
Reasons to Select the University of Dayton
Culture and the Arts
Take in a talk by a visiting artist. Attend a workshop in the visual arts. As part of the annual Celebration of the Arts, take the stage in front of 2,000 people at the Schuster Center in downtown Dayton. Attend Culture Fest or take part in events celebrating Heritage Month to learn about the arts of different civilizations. Here, there are as many opportunities to explore the arts as there are to do so.
Hundreds of artists have performed on campus in programs ranging from poetry and theater to music, dance, and visual arts for the past fifty years, thanks to the UD Arts Series. ArtsLIVE is continuing a tradition that began in 1961 by showcasing eminent artists from all over the world right here on campus.
Every recreational feature you could want is available at the RecPlex, including the newest workout gear, an elevated track, a climbing wall, an indoor pool, and a juice bar.
To assist you in developing healthy habits that will contribute to a strong and well-rounded lifestyle, Campus Recreation provides a variety of training and fitness programs.
If you’re stuck in a workout rut, consider organizing an intramural sports team, setting up a sand volleyball match, or borrowing a RecBike to explore the Metroparks and surrounding Dayton area.
Accommodations and Food
Over eighty percent of our students reside on campus or in the student neighborhood, a unique community of students sharing homes with front porches. Our 423-acre campus is the ideal location for a residential institution because it is two miles from Dayton’s downtown and encircled by a tranquil neighborhood.
Our spirit ignites an innate curiosity that motivates us to take chances, explore unfamiliar territory, and gain new perspectives. Here, we examine the relationship between religion and reason. In our education, we integrate information from several academic disciplines and prioritize service, justice, and peace.
All of our more than 80 undergraduate, 50 graduate, and PhD programs have rigorous academic requirements. Not only for enjoyment but also because real issues need to be resolved in the world. This way, when you graduate, you won’t have to make a significant adjustment to the real world. Already a part of it, you’ll be prepared for life and your job.
- College of Arts and Sciences
- School of Business Administration
- School of Education and Health Sciences
- School of Engineering
- School of Law
College of Arts and Sciences
- Biology (M.S.)
- Chemistry (M.S.)
- Communication (M.A.)
- Available through communication (B.A.)
- Computer Science (MCS)
- Public Administration (MPA)
- Available through political science (B.A.)
- Theological Studies (M.A.)
- Available through religious studies and theology (B.A.)
School of Business Administration
- Aerospace Engineering (M.S.)
- Bioengineering (M.S.)
- Chemical Engineering (M.S.)
- Civil Engineering (M.S.)
- Computer Engineering (M.S.)
- Electrical Engineering (M.S.)
- Electro-Optics (M.S.)
- Engineering Management (M.S.)
- Engineering Mechanics (M.S.)
- Systems Engineering (M.S.)
- Materials Engineering (M.S.)
- Mechanical Engineering (M.S.)
- Renewable and Clean Energy Engineering (M.S.)
Instructions for Application
To get admitted, please send in the following:
Application, with an essay included. Use the University of Dayton Application or the Common Application to submit your free application.
- Official transcript from high school
- If desired, official ACT and/or SAT results are not required for admission to the University of Dayton.
Your high school counselor should send formal documents to:
Office of Recruitment and Admission
University of Dayton
300 College Park
Dayton, OH 45469-1602
Timeline for Admission
The application opens on August 1.
- Nov. 1 is the deadline for non-binding early action applications and nursing applications.
- November: notification of early action, then of merit scholarship.
- December: Due to modifications to the FAFSA, the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) becomes accessible later in 2023–2024.
- February 1st is the deadline for filing the FAFSA and for regular decision applications.
- Regular notice of decisions after February 1st
- Nursing students have until March 1st to confirm their registration.
May 1st: Enrollment confirmation deadline.
Applying by November 1st is the deadline for those interested in the Bachelor of Science in Nursing program. For additional details on the program’s application requirements and deadlines, please see our website on the nursing program.
August 1 is the application opening date. Approximately two to three weeks after the application is filed, applicants will get a notification of the decision, which includes the merit scholarship award.
- The application deadline is November 1.
- Dec. 1st: Enrollment confirmation deadline.
How Your Application Is Examined
Our committee examines your application upon receipt in the Office of Recruitment and Admission to determine if you should be admitted to the academic program or major that you have chosen. Your academic record’s quality is evident from:
- Grade history and trends throughout high school We may occasionally ask for your grades from the seventh semester.
- choosing classes to get ready for college
- Class position or order
- SAT or ACT results, if provided
Tests are not required for admission to the University of Dayton. Test results are never the only or main factor taken into account when making an admissions decision; instead, they are taken into account in conjunction with other relevant data.
The admissions committee considers your attendance at an official campus tour or event in your neighborhood as evidence of your interest in the university in addition to other factors, such as the guidance counselor’s recommendation from your high school.
How can you apply?
- CENTRAL LAKES COLLEGE ADMISSION WITH NO TUITION FEES: SUBMIT APPLICATIONS NOW
- AVE MARIA UNIVERSITY ADMISSION 2024/25 (WITH FULL FUNDING, NO APPLICATION FEE REQUIRED)
- AQUINAS COLLEGE ADMISSIONS 2024/24: NO TUITION FEE + SCHOLARSHIP FUNDING
- BEREA COLLEGE ADMISSION AND AID WITH NO APPLICATION FEES 2024/25
- AMERICAN UNIVERSITY 2024-2025 ADMISSIONS: TUITION FEES WAIVED
- 2024/25 CONCORDIA UNIVERSITY ADMISSIONS (SCHOLARSHIP + NO APPLICATION FEES)
- LAKE SUPERIOR COLLEGE ADMISSIONS 2024: APPLY NOW WITHOUT TUITION FEES
- SHS PLACEMENT PORTAL – CSSPS.GOV.GH
- UNIVERSITY OF KANSAS STUDENT PORTAL – MY.KU.EDU
- WICHITA STATE UNIVERSITY STUDENT PORTAL – MYWSU.WICHITA.EDU
- HARVARD UNIVERSITY STUDENT PORTAL
- UNIVERSITY OF OXFORD STUDENT PORTAL HTTPS://WWW.OX.AC.UK/STUDENTS/SELFSERVICE
- AIB COLLEGE OF BUSINESS STUDENT PORTAL – AIB.EDU
- ASHFORD UNIVERSITY STUDENT PORTAL – UAGC.EDU
- 2023 FREE USA HIGH SCHOOL ADMISSIONS FOR INTERNATIONAL STUDENTS
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED