November 13th, 2023 at 05:52 am
University of Central Arkansas admissions without application fee for 2024–25
This goes well beyond just classes. Whatever your needs may be, UCA has it all: new friends, a stunning campus, cutting-edge programs, D1 athletics, experiential learning, Greek life, and much more. Greetings from Bear Country!
You may be in the middle of everything because Conway is. Enjoy dining and shopping in the area. Attractions in Little Rock, which is nearby. as well as outdoor exploration across the Natural State. Your best life is within reach with UCA!
Concerning University of Central Arkansas
The University of Central Arkansas wants to be a leading learner-focused public comprehensive university that is acknowledged nationally for its outstanding performance in graduate and undergraduate programs, scholarly and creative endeavors, and community engagement on a local, national, and international scale.
Why Choose University of Central Arkansas?
The University of Central Arkansas has evolved into a four-year public university that granted undergraduate, graduate, and doctorate degrees within the past century. It is among the greatest and most reasonably priced options in the South for postsecondary education. UCA grants more than 150 degrees, ranging from certificates to doctorates.
UCA initiatives and extracurricular pursuits
UCA provides programs and extracurricular activities to help you follow your passions, regardless of what you are interested in. Do you like to peruse a fantastic art exhibit? The Baum Gallery is a teaching art museum that hosts local, national, and worldwide touring exhibitions for the benefit of students, faculty, and staff. Or perhaps you’d rather take in a top-notch musical performance? Modern performance spaces like Donald W. Reynolds Performance Hall bring world-class musicians, musicals, and dance companies to campus.
With six residence halls and five apartment buildings, UCA accommodation is excellent. Additionally, UCA offers five coeducational residential colleges that serve as learning and living communities and offer chances to engage with all facets of student life. Residential college students live next to UCA teachers and senior mentoring students while taking classes in the same cluster, which fosters collaborative learning.
Do you like playing sports or engaging in physical activity? Basketball courts, volleyball courts, badminton courts, an indoor track, a studio for exercise classes, and a fitness center with an extensive selection of cardio and strength-training equipment are all available at the recently constructed HPER center on campus.
Every UCA student has the opportunity to take part in competitive sports through our intramural sports program if they are competitive. Indeed, athletics have a massive impact on the UCA experience! It is with pride that the University of Central Arkansas takes part in eighteen NCAA Division I sports. Enroll in the Bear Den and experience the thrill of UCA athletics!
College of Arts, Humanities, and Social Sciences
College of Business
College of Education
- Advanced Studies in Teacher Leadership (MSE) 💻
- College Student Personnel Administration (MS)
- Digital Age Teaching and Learning (EDS) 💻
- District-Level Administration (PMC) 💻
- Dyslexia (GC) 💻
- Educational Leadership (EDS) 💻
- Gifted and Talented Education (GC) 💻
- Instructional Technology (MS) 💻
- Leadership for Inclusion and Equity (PhD) 💻
- Library Media and Information Technologies (MS) 💻
- Literacy with Dyslexia Endorsement (MSE) 💻
- Media Design and Development (GC) 💻
- Online Teaching and Learning (GC) 💻
- School Counseling (MS) 💻
- School Leadership, Mgmt, and Admin (MS) 💻
- School-Based Leadership Building Administration (PMC) 💻
- School-Based Leadership Curriculum Administration (PMC) 💻
- School-Based Leadership Gifted and Talented Program Administration (PMC) 💻
- School-Based Leadership Special Education Program Administration (PMC) 💻
- Special Education K-12 (GC) 💻
- Special Education K-12 (MAT) 💻
- Special Education K-12 (MSE) 💻
- Teaching (MAT) 💻
College of Health and Behavioral Sciences
- Athletic Training (MS)
- Communication Sciences and Disorders (MS)
- Exercise Science (MS)
- Family and Consumer Sciences (MS) 💻
- Family Nurse Practitioner (PMC) 💻
- Health Promotion (MS) 💻
- Mental Health Counseling (MS)
- Nurse Educator (PMC) 💻
- Nursing (DNP)💻
- Nursing (MSN) 💻
- Nutrition (MS) 💻
- Occupational Therapy (OTD)
- Physical Therapy (DPT)
- Physical Therapy (PhD)
- Psychology (PhD)
- School Psychology (EDS)
- Sport Management (MA) 💻
College of Natural Sciences and Mathematics
HOW CAN YOU APPLY?
The University of Central Arkansas admits students on a rolling basis throughout the year after the launch of the new application in August. Applications for 2024 are open at admissions.uca.edu/apply. Early admission is encouraged so students may proceed with housing, financial aid, and scholarship processes.
What Kind of Bear Are You?
- Freshman: students with a GED, students with college credit obtained the summer just after high school graduation; students with college credit obtained through concurrent courses; and students with no college credit.
- Transfer: individuals who have completed coursework at a college or university after receiving their GED or high school diploma.
- Readmit: Students who did not finish their degree program but have previously attended UCA (after graduating from high school). Readmit students are not those who applied to UCA in the past, were accepted, but chose not to enroll.
- Post-Baccalaureate: Students who intend to enroll in additional undergraduate coursework after completing their bachelor’s degree at UCA or a four-year college or university
- Visiting: Students who are enrolled at another university to transfer courses back to their home institution, or who have not finished a bachelor’s degree and are not seeking a degree from UCA.
- Undergraduate UCA Online: Those pursuing a bachelor’s degree can only take classes entirely online without meeting with instructors in person Important: Before beginning your application, please inquire about program prerequisites with UCA Online. You can move forward with your online application if you have previously been in touch with UCA Online.
- International: students who, at the time of application, do not hold a US citizenship or permanent residency permit.
- Graduate: those who have finished their undergraduate studies and intend to apply for graduate or master’s programs.
- CENTRAL LAKES COLLEGE ADMISSION WITH NO TUITION FEES: SUBMIT APPLICATIONS NOW
- AVE MARIA UNIVERSITY ADMISSION 2024/25 (WITH FULL FUNDING, NO APPLICATION FEE REQUIRED)
- AQUINAS COLLEGE ADMISSIONS 2024/24: NO TUITION FEE + SCHOLARSHIP FUNDING
- BEREA COLLEGE ADMISSION AND AID WITH NO APPLICATION FEES 2024/25
- AMERICAN UNIVERSITY 2024-2025 ADMISSIONS: TUITION FEES WAIVED
- 2024/25 CONCORDIA UNIVERSITY ADMISSIONS (SCHOLARSHIP + NO APPLICATION FEES)
- LAKE SUPERIOR COLLEGE ADMISSIONS 2024: APPLY NOW WITHOUT TUITION FEES
- SHS PLACEMENT PORTAL – CSSPS.GOV.GH
- UNIVERSITY OF KANSAS STUDENT PORTAL – MY.KU.EDU
- WICHITA STATE UNIVERSITY STUDENT PORTAL – MYWSU.WICHITA.EDU
- HARVARD UNIVERSITY STUDENT PORTAL
- UNIVERSITY OF OXFORD STUDENT PORTAL HTTPS://WWW.OX.AC.UK/STUDENTS/SELFSERVICE
- AIB COLLEGE OF BUSINESS STUDENT PORTAL – AIB.EDU
- ASHFORD UNIVERSITY STUDENT PORTAL – UAGC.EDU
- 2023 FREE USA HIGH SCHOOL ADMISSIONS FOR INTERNATIONAL STUDENTS
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED