February 11th, 2024 at 08:23 am
Study In Australia: Griffith University Scholarships 2024
Exceptional overseas applicants are welcome to apply to Griffith University’s undergraduate and graduate coursework programs. Recipients of our Vice Chancellor’s International Scholarship are outstanding foreign applicants to Griffith University’s undergraduate and graduate degree programs.
Concerning Griffith University
Since 1975, the most significant social and environmental concerns of our day have been the focus of our research and teaching. That goal still has relevance today.
From our creative teaching of environmental science and modern Asian studies to our steadfast support of social justice, sustainable practices, and First Peoples, social and environmental responsibility drives everything we do.
Our university consistently ranks in the top 2% of universities worldwide, and our degrees are created with industry, the future, and social impact in mind.
Our community, which includes five campuses in south-east Queensland and our digital campus, is home to over 55,000 students. Additionally, there is a global network of over 200,000 graduates who are part of our alumni.
We are aware that everyone can and ought to live in a better world. We’re also contributing to a better future for everyone by assisting thousands of individuals in building better futures for themselves.
Details of the Scholarship
- University hosting: Griffith University
- Level/Field(s) of Study: The university offers full-time undergraduate or graduate coursework programs.
- Citizens of nations other than Australia and New Zealand are the target group.
Scholarship worth and contents:
For the length of the program, the scholarship pays 50% of the tuition that will be subtracted from the tuition for undergraduate or graduate education.
To be qualified to apply, you need to:
- Hold citizenship in a nation other than New Zealand or Australia.
- Have completed prior coursework with a minimum GPA of 6.0 on a 7-point scale or higher.
- Have been offered a place to study at Griffith by the deadline for scholarship applications.
- Fulfill all academic and English language proficiency prerequisites for the undergraduate or graduate degree of your choice.
- Enroll in school full-time beginning in 2024, 2025, or 2026.
Conditions and terms
The academic and English language entrance requirements of Griffith University are applicable, encompassing prior academic performance and English language competency.
Scholarships are only available for tuition costs associated with undergraduate or graduate study.
If the continued enrollment conditions are met, the scholarship will only pay 50% of the tuition for undergraduate or graduate courses throughout the length of the program (see below). The length of the course is determined by subtracting any credit earned for prior study from the length of the first-degree program as specified in your letter of offer. By the census date of each applicable trimester of the program, each deduction will be in place.
To be eligible for the scholarship and any scholarship deduction, students must be international fee-payers. The scholarship will no longer be available if a student’s status changes from International Fee-Paying Student.
There is a cap on the number of scholarships available for this competitive program. The Griffith International Scholarship Office will notify candidates that all available scholarships have been awarded and that the scholarships will be withdrawn once the cap on scholarship acceptances has been met.
Students enrolled in programs that are only offered part-time, online (campus = online), non-award, Study Abroad Program, Masters Qualifying Program, MBA (program code 5670), Graduate Diploma of Flight Management (4188), English language programs at the Griffith English Language Institute, and programs delivered onshore or offshore in partnership with a partner organization are excluded. The Higher Degree Research program is also excluded.
Scholarships may not be postponed.
It is anticipated that recipients of this scholarship will be highlighted in marketing initiatives for Griffith University.
Continuous enrollment prerequisites
- Unless credit prohibits full-time enrollment, students must be enrolled full-time, making progress in their studies, meeting the requirements of their program of study, and meeting the requirements for their student visa to be eligible for and retain the scholarship.
- Students must complete all coursework for each trimester of their studies and enroll in the subsequent trimester to retain their scholarship eligibility. To be eligible for the tuition fee deductions for the following year, students must maintain an annual cumulative GPA of at least 5.5 on a 7.0-point scale. The student’s cumulative GPA is the sum of all the grades they have received during their program’s terms. For students who start in Trimester 1, the cumulative GPA will be evaluated after Trimester 2, and for those who start in Trimester 2 or Trimester 3, it will be examined at the end of Trimester 1.
- According to the terms of the Letter of Offer from Griffith International Admissions, students must continue to be enrolled in the course of study for which they have been offered a scholarship.
- For any reason, a student may withdraw or cancel, but the scholarship money is not refundable.
Getting the scholarship
You must accept the scholarship and your program offer before the deadline to be eligible for it. The scholarship will be withdrawn if you don’t accept it by the deadline indicated in your award letter.
The scholarship will be applied once you begin studying at Griffith, provided you continue to complete the requirements for enrollment, which are listed below, and before the census date of each trimester. You must pay the outstanding balance of fees by the census date, according to your enrollment.
- Apply to Griffith University’s undergraduate or graduate degree programs.
- Academic transcripts and a personal statement are necessary; submit your application for the scholarship before the deadline (see below) after receiving your offer letter.
- A panel from the university will review your application to see if you fulfill all the eligibility requirements.
- We will notify you of your application’s status.
- Firstly, Scholarships in German Universities Without IELTS (Fully Funded)
- Secondly, Call For Applications: Fully Funded Scholarships in USA 2022
- Thirdly, 2022 AUSTRALIAN GOVERNMENT FREE ONLINE COURSES
- Moreover, FULLY FUNDED |UNISA 2022 SCHOLARSHIPS At UNIVERSITY OF SOUTH AUSTRALIA
- Additionally, United Nations job opportunities include: Jobs | Careers
- Then, 2022 MEXICO GOVERNMENT FREE ONLINE COURSES WITH FREE CERTIFICATES
- Also, HOW TO REGISTER FOR IELTS EXAMS IN GHANA 2022/2023
- More so, LIKELY IELTS 2022 EXAMINATION QUESTIONS
- Afterward, 2022 JAPANESE UNIVERSITY OF TOKYO SCHOLARSHIPS
- Finally, University of Queensland Law Scholarships 2022 in Australia
- HOW TO REGISTER FOR IELTS EXAMS IN GHANA 2022/2023
- LIKELY IELTS 2022 EXAMINATION QUESTIONS
- 2022 JAPANESE UNIVERSITY OF TOKYO SCHOLARSHIPS
- University of Queensland Law Scholarships 2022 in Australia
- Australian Scholarships for International Students 2022 | Fully Funded
- Universities in Australia without IELTS & Scholarships
- 2024-2025 UNIVERSITY OF WATERLOO SCHOLARSHIP
- Scholarships in Australia for 2022 Without IELTS | Fully Funded
- UNIVERSITY OF BRITISH COLUMBIA 2024-2025 SCHOLARSHIP
- UNIVERSITY OF ST. THOMAS HOUSTON SCHOLARSHIP 2024-2025
- STUDY IN CHINA: ZHEJIANG NORMAL UNIVERSITY SCHOLARSHIPS 2024
- STUDY IN THAILAND: SIRINDHORN INTERNATIONAL INSTITUTE SCHOLARSHIP 2024
- 2024-2025 CAMPBELL UNIVERSITY SCHOLARSHIP
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED