Sterling International School Job Opportunity
A reputable smart educational institution near Kwabenya and close to Ashesi University requires the services of a professional Communications and Marketing Manager.
- Firstly, Manages strategic proactive media outreach by identifying MAA brand awareness opportunities; takes initiative to act upon these opportunities to achieve results.
- Secondly, Manages relationships with media to create future opportunities.
- Thirdly, Oversees the school’s email marketing campaigns for all programs.
- Then, Oversees digital and social media strategy, including the evolving digital market and contributes new ideas to enhance the school’s social presence.
- Lastly, Analyzes, synthesizes and course corrects based on data and metrics provided.
Qualification Required & Experience
The candidate must possess the following:
- A degree in Marketing / Communication
- Then, Be an IT savvy person to manage the school’s communication platforms
- Must have strong social media marketing skills
- Must have impeccable writing and content development skills
- Should be a people-centered person
How To Apply For This Sterling International School Job Opportunity
Interested persons should submit their application with relevant documents to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing Date: 26 October, 2022
For more Job Opportunities CLICK HERE
- University of Ghana Announces Job Vacancies
- USAID West Africa Call For Job Applications
- Exciting Career Opportunity at WASCAL
- West Africa Trade and Investment Hub Invites Job Applications
- Newmont Mining Corporation Job Available Vacancy
- Adeo Ghana Invites Job Applications
- Noguchi Memorial Institute for Medical Research Call For Job Applications
- Canonical Latest Job Vacancies
- Massive Recruitment|| SOCODEVI Invite Job Applications
- Massive Recruitment|| MDF West Africa Limited Job Openings
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED