Giz Ghana Ongoing Job Recruitment
Job Title: Administrative Assistant
Governance for Inclusive Development (GovID) operating at the national and sub-national seeks to contribute to the development of governance by improving transparency, internal accountability, participation, and delivery of public services
Scope of the Role
As an administrative assistant you will be providing day to day administrative needs of the office.
- Firstly, Assists in ensuring all relevant information is cascaded among all staff, partners, and other institutions.
- Secondly, Assists in organising administrative and logistical aspects of events such as meetings and workshops according to GIZ’s rules and regulations
- Thirdly, Accompanies administrative officer and/or manager to meetings where required.
- Moreover, Assists with monitoring of the availability of accessories and stocks.
- Additionally, Helps with procuring items in accordance with GIZ requirements.
- Then, Assists with filing documents in reference files or in DMS in line with GIZ’s filing rules.
- Also, Assists with management of incoming and outgoing correspondence (post, fax, email), prioritising and organising them.
- Furthermore, Creates and maintains an address file with important contact details.
- Afterwards, Reports damages/defects in office furnishings and equipment to his/her superior and support with follows up on maintenance and repair.
- Finally, Performs other duties and tasks at the request of management
Qualification Required & Experience
- Certificate/Diploma or comparable qualification from a commercial academy
- A minimum of 1-2 years’ professional experience in a comparable position
- Excellent working knowledge of ICT technologies (related software, phone, fax, email, the internet) and computer applications (e.g., MS Office)
- Highly organized and able to multitask.
- Excellent knowledge of the English language with knowledge of German as an added advantage
- Good management and organisational skills and customer and service-oriented attitude
- Excellent analytical, critical, and creative thinking, oral and written communication skills
- The ability to develop and carry out work plans and solve problems independently with a creative and pragmatic approach.
- Willingness to upskill as required by the tasks to be performed – corresponding measures are agreed with management.
Location: Accra & Tamale
How to Apply For This Giz Ghana Ongoing Job Recruitment
Interested and suitable applicants are to forward their detailed Curriculum Vitae (CV) and a one-page cover letter to: email@example.com quoting the Job Code 2022/GovID/21/09/Tamale OR 2022/GovID/21/09/Accra in the subject line, If you do not hear from us one week after the deadline, please consider your application unsuccessful.
Closing Date: 30 September, 2022
For more Job Opportunities CLICK HERE
- University of Ghana Announces Job Vacancies
- USAID West Africa Call For Job Applications
- Exciting Career Opportunity at WASCAL
- West Africa Trade and Investment Hub Invites Job Applications
- Newmont Mining Corporation Job Available Vacancy
- Adeo Ghana Invites Job Applications
- Noguchi Memorial Institute for Medical Research Call For Job Applications
- Canonical Latest Job Vacancies
- Massive Recruitment|| SOCODEVI Invite Job Applications
- Massive Recruitment|| MDF West Africa Limited Job Openings
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED