Sissala Rural Bank LTD Invites Job Applications
Summary of Role
The person who gets the job will be in charge of making sure the Sissala Rural Bank does what it’s supposed to do. They will also be in charge of making sure the bank runs smoothly and effectively.
- Make policies and procedures for how the bank does its work and carry out the board’s decisions and strategies.
- Lead and guide the bank by coordinating the activities of all its departments and agencies to reach the bank’s goals.
- Manage the bank’s human, financial, and physical resources well to reach the organization’s goals.
- Report to the Board of Directors on how the bank is run on a daily basis.
- Make connections between the Bank of Ghana and the ARB Apex Bank, as well as other financial institutions and outside bodies.
- Write management reports and technical papers and send them to the Board for decision-making.
- Coordinate the Bank’s strategic plan and budgets and make sure that both human and physical resources are managed well so that the organization can reach its goals.
- Make sure that prudential returns are written and sent to regulatory bodies.
Needed Qualifications and Experience
- At least a bachelor’s degree from a recognized university in banking, accounting, finance, or a related field; at least 10 years of work experience in the banking industry, including 5 years in a senior management position. OR
- A professional qualification from ACIB, ICAG, ACCA, or another relevant organization, plus at least 7 years of experience in banking after the qualification, including at least 4 years in a senior management position.
- It’s best if you have experience working in a rural bank.
Knowledge and Skills
- Excellent knowledge of the banking industry, its trends, and changes, as well as up-to-date knowledge of regulatory frameworks, such as IFRS, BASEL, II/III, etc., both locally and internationally.
- Thorough knowledge of how rural and community banks work and what services they offer, as well as the operational risks that come with them.
- Familiarity with local banking laws, such as the ARB Apex Bank LTD regulations, 2006 (L.I 1825). The Banks and Specialized Deposit-Taking Installation Act of 2016 (Act 930) and the Companies Act of 2019 (Act 992) are two examples of laws.
- Must know about core banking applications, especially the T24 Banking application
- Strategic leadership
- Networking, influencing, and stakeholder management communication at all levels, both internally and externally
- People management
- Problem-solving and strong analytical and decision-making skills
- Drive, initiative, business sense, and a focus on results
- Proficient in using MS Office applications
Location: Upper West Region.
How to Apply for this Sissala Rural Bank Job
Send your application with a detailed curriculum vitae, copies of your certificates, the names and addresses of three references, and your phone number and email address to:
The Head, Human Capital Dept
ARB Apex Bank PLC,
P.O.Box GP 20321,
South Ridge – Accra
Closing Date: 24 August 2023
- FIRSTLY, MASSIVE JOB RECRUITMENT AT LMI HOLDINGS
- SECONDLY, THE JOB ADVERTISEMENT AT STERLING INTERNATIONAL SCHOOL
- THIRDLY, JOB OPENING AT CUMMINS AFRICA MIDDLE EAST
- MOREOVER, PWC CAREERS AFRICA INVITES JOB APPLICATIONS
- FURTHERMORE, MASSIVE JOB RECRUITMENT AT GHANA CHRISTIAN INTERNATIONAL HIGH SCHOOL
- THEN, JOB OPENING AT COMPETENCY SCHOOL OF BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION
- ALSO, JOB ADVERTISEMENT AT WEST AFRICA CIVIL SOCIETY INSTITUTE (WACSI)
- ADDITIONALLY, JOB VACANCY AT KINTAMPO HEALTH RESEARCH CENTRE (KHRC)
- AFTERWARD, EXCITING CAREER OPPORTUNITY AT ABSA BANK
- FINALLY, JOB OPENING AT GIU INTERNATIONAL CHRISTIAN
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED