December 6th, 2023 at 10:03 am
Roche Diagnostics Calls For Job Applications
You, as the successful applicant, will drive the development of Health Ecosystems in the Anglophone West Africa Network by developing and implementing market and patient access strategies with key internal and external stakeholders to ensure optimal access to strategic healthcare solutions in the public and private sectors. You will help to create and implement stakeholder engagements, collaborations, and other health system-strengthening projects to support the mid- to long-term Healthcare Transformation agenda.
Recognizing and Improving Health Ecosystems
- Develop a thorough grasp of the health ecosystems, with a focus on diagnostics, across the territory’s focus markets. This comprehension should cover the operational contexts of health care systems as well as the institutional and political landscapes.
- Conduct an essential study and analysis of current healthcare regulations to comprehend health challenges and market trends that will shape the future of health ecosystems.
- Use this knowledge to identify policy priorities and present barriers to access, with an emphasis on developing the plan and connecting it with the overall long-term organizational strategy and vision on an annual basis.
- In collaboration with Government Affairs & Access, actively engage and create relationships with political stakeholders and major influencers of health policy agendas at the regional and national levels. Lead the effort to remove barriers and bring critical disease areas and health problems to the forefront of the agenda, ensuring patients’ long-term access to Roche breakthroughs.
Market Access Control
- Implement an integrated access strategy across the public and private sectors by analyzing strategies and environments, involving key stakeholders, and finalizing the plan on an annual basis.
- Create new market access solutions by researching global trends, analyzing trends in the context of specific surroundings, testing solutions, engaging experts, piloting solutions, and managing successful innovation implementation as needed.
- Make sure there are tools and knowledge resources (like best practices) to help governments and key influencers carry out access and policy agendas at the national level. These should include clear, evidence-based, and compelling positions on financial issues (like pricing and business models), monitoring and evaluation metrics to track progress for access and lessons learned and ways for people to talk to each other (like communities of practice).
- Support cross-functional teams within Diagnostics and Pharma affiliates in actions to reduce access gaps/barriers in support of health system strengthening initiatives and public-private partnerships. Such projects could include Roche regional programs (for example, the Global Access Program), One Roche programs, or local access trial projects.
Help Larger Healthcare Transformation Projects
- Collaborate with other members of the Healthcare Transformation Team, such as Roche Healthcare Consultants, Strategic Program Managers, and members of the Medical, Marketing, and Sales teams, to drive and deliver programs aimed at transforming healthcare in focus markets.
- Participate in the development of Integrated Solutions Plans in collaboration with others.
- Participate in the development and implementation of medium to long-term collaborations (both private-private and public-private approaches) to enhance access to
- Roche’s innovative products and strengthen broad-based health systems.
- Participate in projects established by the Integrated Solutions Planning process (ISP) as an implementer when policy and/or access subject matter skills and experience are required.
- Contribute to the department budget preparation by identifying activities and expenditures, producing the budget, and submitting it annually and as needed.
- Track expenditure versus budget allocations, provide input into expenditure approval, handle any budget discrepancies, and provide comments as needed.
Skills, Experience and Education
You will have the following abilities, experience, and education as an ideal candidate:
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant clinical or scientific subject is required.
- 3-8 years of experience in Government Affairs or Market/Patient Access is required. At least 1-2 years of experience in the pharmaceutical or diagnostics industries is required.
- Experience in management and strategy development will be advantageous.
- Healthcare Laws and Regulations, Policy and Regulatory Landscapes in LMICs/Africa
- Other criteria include: Capability to travel on a national and worldwide scale
Who we are
More than 100,000 Roche employees in 100 countries are pushing the boundaries of healthcare. We’ve collaborated to become one of the world’s foremost research-focused healthcare organizations. Our success is founded on creativity, curiosity, and variety.
How to Apply for this Roche Diagnostics Job
Closing Date: 30th December, 2023
- FIRSTLY, MASSIVE JOB RECRUITMENT AT LMI HOLDINGS
- SECONDLY, THE JOB ADVERTISEMENT AT STERLING INTERNATIONAL SCHOOL
- THIRDLY, JOB OPENING AT CUMMINS AFRICA MIDDLE EAST
- MOREOVER, PWC CAREERS AFRICA INVITES JOB APPLICATIONS
- FURTHERMORE, MASSIVE JOB RECRUITMENT AT GHANA CHRISTIAN INTERNATIONAL HIGH SCHOOL
- THEN, JOB OPENING AT COMPETENCY SCHOOL OF BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION
- ALSO, JOB ADVERTISEMENT AT WEST AFRICA CIVIL SOCIETY INSTITUTE (WACSI)
- ADDITIONALLY, JOB VACANCY AT KINTAMPO HEALTH RESEARCH CENTRE (KHRC)
- AFTERWARD, EXCITING CAREER OPPORTUNITY AT ABSA BANK
- FINALLY, JOB OPENING AT GIU INTERNATIONAL CHRISTIAN
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED