PRODUCTION MANAGER at a printing firm
A printing firm in Accra is looking for: PRODUCTION MANAGER
- Firstly, Create a production schedule.
- Secondly, Train new employees.
- Thirdly, Schedule regular maintenance for equipment.
- Also, Discuss budget expectations with clients.
- Then, Purchase the required materials.
- Additionally, ensure that health and safety regulations are met.
- Afterwards, determining quality control standards.
- Lastly, Ensure that health and safety protocols are adhered to.
- A minimum of a first degree in Graphics, Arts and Culture, Textile and Design, BSc Chemical Engineering, its equivalent or higher from a recognised institution and a professional body,
- Also, A minimum of five years work experience
Knowledge and Skills
- Strategy and Policy development in Printing In-depth knowledge in the Printing industry
- Then, Strategic designs in screen patterns
- Also, High level of creative and artistic skills
- Finally, In depth knowledge in inks and chemicals
How to Apply for the printing firm Job
Interested applicants may submit application and curriculum vitae to the email address:
[email protected] by the close of day on Friday, 13th May, 2022. The title of the mail should be the role being applied for.
For More Job Opportunities CLICK HERE
- Ghana AIDS Commission Jobs for April 2022
- Council for Scientific and Industrial Research Ghana Jobs
- JOB OPPORTUNITIES AT THE 13TH AFRICAN GAMES, ACCRA 2023
- Graphic Communication Group Job Vacancies
- Drivers Needed For Immediate Employment
- New Job Openings at FHI 360
- Johnson & Johnson’s Latest Job Recruitment
- Job Vacancy at Mutani Technologies
- Exciting Career Opportunity at Rainforest Alliance
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED