Orica Announces New Job Opportunity
About the Company
At Orica, the power of our people is what drives change and shapes our futures. Every day, our people all over the world help bring together important resources that are needed for progress. We started in 1874 and now have a team of more than 13,000 people all over the world. We are the world leader in mining and civil blasting.
It’s an exciting time to join us because we are shaping the future of mining with digital and automated technologies, embracing new ways of thinking, being leaders in innovation, and rethinking how we work.
About the role
We are looking for a Senior Engineer – Technical Services with experience to work at a client site in Ghana.
The most important part of this job is to lead. The Senior Engineer/Representative – Technical Services is in charge of leading regional technical services projects for a certain market segment, with the goal of giving customers measurable value and giving Orica steady income.
In exchange for your professional dedication, we can offer you a good salary, real career paths, and help if you want to specialize in leadership or engineering.
What you’re going to do
- Risk assessments for advanced blasting services, including helping to set them up and doing them;
- Identifying environmental risks and taking steps to lessen them, such as working with customers and third parties;
- Writing incident reports and building strong relationships with key mine site staff, up to and including the head of the technical department, and with other key production and operations staff as needed;
- Getting a deep understanding of key accounts and the order of customer sites;
- Taking care of Cat 2 and Cat 3 misfires, analyzing data from blast measurements, and comparing performance to a baseline;
- Leading and managing product management activities for the region as needed
- Making sure that the technical services provided bring in as much money as possible, as per the service level agreement;
- Using case studies, promotional articles, and technical papers to show what value was given to customers;
- Project Managing the launch of new IS, Bulk, and PE products (bringing new products to market) Audits of how blasting is done for both internal and external clients;
- Using case studies, promotional articles, and technical papers to show what value was given to customers.
What you’re bringing
- Bachelor’s degree in mining engineering or a similar field;
- At least seven years of experience after getting a professional degree;
- Proven ability to persuade and manage processes for multiple groups of stakeholders;
- It would be good to have experience with putting process improvement plans into action;
- Shown they have the skills to build strong relationships with vendors and/or customers;
- Budgeting skills and knowledge of money.
What we offer
As a member of a truly global company, you will be able to grow and learn in a culture that values diversity and teamwork. We help you build relationships and learn by connecting global and local teams. We also encourage flexible and varied career paths and help you learn and improve your skills.
You will get a competitive salary, learn from talented people in many different fields, and be able to do well in a safe workplace with a culture of working together. Start your career off in a place where your unique talents can thrive.
How to Apply for this Orica New Job Opportunity
Closing Date: 15th August 2023
- FIRSTLY, MASSIVE JOB RECRUITMENT AT LMI HOLDINGS
- SECONDLY, THE JOB ADVERTISEMENT AT STERLING INTERNATIONAL SCHOOL
- THIRDLY, JOB OPENING AT CUMMINS AFRICA MIDDLE EAST
- MOREOVER, PWC CAREERS AFRICA INVITES JOB APPLICATIONS
- FURTHERMORE, MASSIVE JOB RECRUITMENT AT GHANA CHRISTIAN INTERNATIONAL HIGH SCHOOL
- THEN, JOB OPENING AT COMPETENCY SCHOOL OF BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION
- ALSO, JOB ADVERTISEMENT AT WEST AFRICA CIVIL SOCIETY INSTITUTE (WACSI)
- ADDITIONALLY, JOB VACANCY AT KINTAMPO HEALTH RESEARCH CENTRE (KHRC)
- AFTERWARD, EXCITING CAREER OPPORTUNITY AT ABSA BANK
- FINALLY, JOB OPENING AT GIU INTERNATIONAL CHRISTIAN
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED