New Job Vacancy at Rock City Hotel
- JOB TITLE: Human Resources & Administrative Manager.
- JOB LOCATION: Nkwatia, Kwahu.
- REPORTING TO: General Manager.
- EMPLOYMENT TYPE: Permanent (Full Time).
- LIASING WITH: ALL Heads of Departments.
- INDUSTRY: Hospitality / Hotel.
- Make sure that all HR strategies, systems, and processes are managed well and efficiently across all departments to help the business reach its goals and objectives.
- In general, follow the orders and decisions of the General Manager or Hotel Management.
- Give advice to the business and run all HR programs and interventions (like hiring, planning, employee relations, performance management, and other change management programs) in all departments.
- Tell and explain to all Heads of Departments all policy changes.
Human Resources Management
- Talk about the review of HR policies and give your ideas.
- Tell people about policy changes as they happen.
- Help make HR plans and budgets and oversee how they are carried out.
- Manage all of the HR projects and change programs.
Recruiting/ Selection/ Resources
- Take care of all the HR planning tasks in the different departments.
Relationships and Management
- Make sure that problems and issues with employees are dealt with and managed in an effective and timely way.
- Talk to staff to give advice and direction on questions and problems related to HR.
Talent Management and Development
- Take the lead in finding talented people and managing the process of planning for the next leader.
- Make sure that talent that has been found has clear plans for growth and, if necessary, plans for staying with the company.
- Firstly, Make a system for balance scorecards.
- Secondly, Work closely with different organizations and, more and more, act as a consultant to help line managers understand and follow policies and procedures.
- Thirdly, Make sure that equality and diversity are a part of the organization’s culture;
- Moreover, Communicate with a wide range of people involved in policy areas like staff performance and health and safety:
- Additionally, Hire people, which means writing job descriptions and person specifications, making job ads, checking application forms, making a short list, interviewing candidates, and choosing the best ones;
- Then, Develop and implement policies about things like working conditions, performance management, equal opportunities, disciplinary procedures, and absence management;
- Also, Make handbooks for your staff;
- More so, Give advice about pay and other forms of compensation, such as promotions and benefits;
- Afterward, Figure out how many people need to be hired and how much money each operating department and company needs.
- In addition, Oversee and run the plan for each operating department’s succession and retention.
- Lastly, Handle the selection process in an effective and timely way.
- Show managers how to carry out a solid performance management process.
- Make sure that the process is carried out in accordance with the annual performance cycle.
Benefits and Compensation Services
- All organizations need someone who can explain the company’s Benefits and Compensation policies and help keep them up to date.
- Direct employee services and make sure they are done quickly and correctly to the highest level of customer service
- Make sure that the processes and systems for keeping records (like employee information, etc.) are in compliance with the requirements of Regulation and other laws.
- Direct and manage all Employee Relations functions, such as employee consultation and communication, to help the Hotel’s management and staff get along well with each other.
- Make sure that employees are regularly surveyed to find out how engaged they are, and that there are action plans in place to deal with problems that come up in the surveys.
- Give monthly reports on the most important HR programs and tasks.
- Report on HR best practices and standards.
- Be in charge of HR quality and make sure HR standards and best practices are followed in the Hotel.
- Plan and sometimes give training, such as orientations for new employees. Analyze training needs with departmental and company managers.
- Any other job that the Assistant General Manager & Business Developer/Management.
- Proven experience as a Human Resources Manager.
- Focused on people and getting things done.
- Experience with human resource metrics that can be shown.
- Know how HR systems work
- Able to come up with plans and have leadership skills
- Very good at actively listening, negotiating, and giving talks.
- The ability to build and manage relationships with people at all levels of the Hotel.
- A deep understanding of labor law and the best ways to do HR work
- At least an MBA or Masters in Human Resource Management, Industrial Relations, or a related field.
- Any field that is related to psychology.
- You must have a certification in HR.
- Must have at least ten years of work experience
How to Apply for this Job Vacancy at Rock City Hotel
Send a cover letter and CV to email@example.com.
Closing Date: August 18, 2023
- FIRSTLY, MASSIVE JOB RECRUITMENT AT LMI HOLDINGS
- SECONDLY, THE JOB ADVERTISEMENT AT STERLING INTERNATIONAL SCHOOL
- THIRDLY, JOB OPENING AT CUMMINS AFRICA MIDDLE EAST
- MOREOVER, PWC CAREERS AFRICA INVITES JOB APPLICATIONS
- FURTHERMORE, MASSIVE JOB RECRUITMENT AT GHANA CHRISTIAN INTERNATIONAL HIGH SCHOOL
- THEN, JOB OPENING AT COMPETENCY SCHOOL OF BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION
- ALSO, JOB ADVERTISEMENT AT WEST AFRICA CIVIL SOCIETY INSTITUTE (WACSI)
- ADDITIONALLY, JOB VACANCY AT KINTAMPO HEALTH RESEARCH CENTRE (KHRC)
- AFTERWARD, EXCITING CAREER OPPORTUNITY AT ABSA BANK
- FINALLY, JOB OPENING AT GIU INTERNATIONAL CHRISTIAN
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED