The HR&A Manager will work with the leadership of the Center to promote and maintain an organizational culture of teamwork, commitment to excellence, integrity, transparency, accountability, innovation and inclusiveness. Reporting to the Executive Director, the HR&A Manager will lead and direct the Center’s Human Resources function, ensuring that we create and maintain a productive, supportive, and congenial work environment where everyone works with dedication to realize our established mission and objectives as an organization.
Duties and Responsibilities
The duties and responsibilities of the HR&A Manager include the following:
- Work with Management to develop and execute the organization’s strategy particularly as it relates to current and future human resource needs, recruiting, retention, and succession planning
- Manage recruitment and hiring of qualified job applicants and on-boarding of new hires
- Work with department heads to assess capacity needs of employees, and recommend learning, training and development opportunities for employees
- Ensure compliance with national labor laws and applicable statutes and regulations, and review and update the Center’s policies and practices in compliance with all statutory and contractual obligations
- Ensure continuous improvement of HR systems and policies in line with current best practice and changing technologies
- Ensure that the Center’s compensation framework is reviewed and appropriately benchmarked and competitive to attract, motivate, and retain staff
- Ensure the effective and timely implementation of a well-designed performance appraisal process
- Ensure basic safety, security and safeguarding awareness trainings are conducted for all staff periodically
- Manage the Center’s internship program in collaboration with the director of programs
- Oversee the efficient running and maintenance of the office, office space, and related facilities, including the efficient and sustainable day-to-day use of the Center’s assets and resources
- Perform other related duties as assigned by the Executive Director
Required Competencies and Abilities:
- Excellent communication skills (both written and oral)
- Ability to work harmoniously with and relate well to persons and communities of diverse
cultural, ethnic or linguistic identity, gender, etc.
- Excellent interpersonal, negotiation, coaching, and conflict resolution skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- Integrity and good judgment
- Emotional intelligence
- Strong analytic and problem-solving skills
- Thorough knowledge of labor and other employment-related laws and regulations
- Excellent computer skills in a Microsoft Windows environment.
- Must include Excel and demonstrated skills in database management and record keeping
- Able to prioritize and multitask and work well under pressure with minimal supervision
- Flexible approach to working, able to pick up a variety of tasks/projects with minimal supervision
Education and Experience:
- Minimum bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, or related field
- A Master’s degree and/or professional certification in the field of human resource
management is highly desirable
- A minimum of five years of human resource management experience of similar seniority in an organization of comparable size
Women candidates are strongly encouraged to apply for both positions.
HOW TO APPLY
Interested candidates should submit their resume with a cover letter addressed to the Executive Director by email to email@example.com (with a copy to firstname.lastname@example.org), indicating in the subject, title of the position for which they are applying.
Applicants for the Senior Programs Officer position must include a soft copy of a writing sample. (A chapter from their Master’s thesis is acceptable.)
Application deadline: 11:00 AM (GMT), Friday, September 10, 2021
Is Daddy Lumba truly Ev!l & Dαngɛrous? According To Roro producer this is what happened
Subscribe to Blog via Email
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED