New Job Vacancy at GBfoods Africa
“Enjoying together around good food” defines the essence of GBfoods, the group that brings together the multi-local reality and the entrepreneurial and innovative spirit that has accompanied the various companies and local brands that shape it since its creation 80 years ago.
Today, with a turnover of around 1 billion euros and a team of 2400 employees, GBfoods is present in Spain, Italy, Netherlands, Russia, CIS Republics, in 30 countries in Africa and the Middle East through prestigious brands as Gallina Blanca, Star, Jumbo, Grand’Italia and Gino.
POSITION: Quality Analyst- Tin Can Line
Role & Responsibilities:
This position will support production via the provision of technical analytical and microbiological services and skills, by carrying out analytical and microbiological analysis according to sampling plans in order to fulfill customer expectations.
Results / Accountabilities
- To begin with, Complete all tests required for each product
- Secondly, Document results and analyze data
- Then, Operate, maintain, and calibrate laboratory equipment
- Also, Communicate test results with production personnel and Quality managers
- Moreover, Conduct retesting of product as needed to support quality investigations
- Additionally, Monitor use and inventories of laboratory chemicals and supplies
- Furthermore, Make recommendations for adjusting process conditions to ensure quality standards are met
- More so, Adhere to safety, health and environmental policies and procedures
- Finally, Maintain good housekeeping to ensure laboratory and plant cleanliness
What can you expect from us?
Working for GBfoods will offer you a wide variety of career opportunities that will enable you to utilize your full potential. In addition to local and global developmental opportunities, we provide employees with competitive compensation, comprehensive benefits plan and much more.
What do we expect from you?
We are looking for someone who is committed, action oriented, problem solver and excellent relationship skills, pays attention to detail and is ready to explore the opportunities and challenges that the role brings.
Education and Work Experience:
- A minimum of an HND in a food quality related course/ Laboratory Technology or equivalent.
- A proven competency in one or more of the following: Physiochemical analyses, Microbiological
- Experience in an ISO9001 certified food manufacturing environment will be an added advantage.
- Experience with Tin Can line production is an added advantage.
- Analytical or Scientific Software
- Chemistry Knowledge
- Gather and Collect Data
- Then, Keeping Records
- Also, Lab Research Principles
- Mathematics Knowledge
- Quality Analysis]
- Safety Regulations and Procedures
- Finally, Strong Communication Skill
Job scheduling skills.
- Demonstrated commitment to achieving organizational and personal goals.
- And also, Proven ability to work well in a team environment.
The incumbent should be able to demonstrate the following Competencies:
- Action Oriented
- Conflict Management
- Customer Focus
- Job Ownership
- Priority Setting
- Lastly, Problem Solving
Click here to read more and apply
Closing Date : 30th May. 2022
Also, For more job opportunities CLICK HERE
- Sunda International May 2022 Jobs
- GIBA latest available jobs
- Finance Officers needed in GIZ Ghana
- SECURITY PERSONNEL NEEDED URGENTLY FOR EMPLOYMENT
- DRIVERS NEEDED URGENTLY FOR EMPLOYMENT
- Job Vacancy at a Telecommunication Company
- Ghana National Association of Teachers Jobs for May 2022
- An oil and gas company’s Latest Job Recruitment
- A security company Invites Job Applications
For daily job alerts and guide to worldwide visas, join our WhatsApp and Telegram group
CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE WHATSAPP GROUP
CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE TELEGRAM GROUP
CLICK HERE TO JOIN OUR FACEBOOK PAGE
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED