New Job Vacancy at British Airways
POSITION: Key Account Manager
As we work to Build a Better BA, now is a great time to join British Airways. We’re very proud of our history, but as an airline that loves the best of modern Britain, we’re also looking forward.
In Account Management, you have a great chance to make a long-lasting difference in our business. The airline industry changes quickly, so we have to keep growing and finding new ways to impress customers and do better than our competitors. If you are brave and creative, you will do well working for British Airways.
- Build good relationships with key decision-makers by using data insights to find sales opportunities and prioritizing the portfolio to focus on the most valuable outcomes.
- Representing BA and partner sales to the outside world and working well with other departments (like Revenue Management), IAG, and partner airlines to maximize revenue margin.
- Facilitate communication between customers/partners and cross-functional internal teams to make sure our solutions are delivered on time and well.
- Work with other people in Inside Sales to manage the accounts portfolio. Together, plan activities and measure results.
- Negotiates profitable deals, analyzes performance, and makes sure actions are carried out to make sure goals and budgets are met.
- Build a relationship with key accounts, customers, and executive sponsors as a trusted advisor and use this information to our best advantage.
- Lead a joint company-strategic account planning and development cycle that creates performance goals and financial targets for both parties.
- In exchange, you can look forward to a competitive benefits package that includes a pension, staff travel, training, and medicals.
The role requires total focus on selling in deals and tactical opportunities driven by the central planning team and delivering results back to the business.
Your contributions will be recognized and rewarded with a competitive benefits package and plenty of chances to grow and advance your career in exciting ways.
How to Apply for this Job Vacancy at British Airways
Closing Date: 20th August 2023
- FIRSTLY, MASSIVE JOB RECRUITMENT AT LMI HOLDINGS
- SECONDLY, THE JOB ADVERTISEMENT AT STERLING INTERNATIONAL SCHOOL
- THIRDLY, JOB OPENING AT CUMMINS AFRICA MIDDLE EAST
- MOREOVER, PWC CAREERS AFRICA INVITES JOB APPLICATIONS
- FURTHERMORE, MASSIVE JOB RECRUITMENT AT GHANA CHRISTIAN INTERNATIONAL HIGH SCHOOL
- THEN, JOB OPENING AT COMPETENCY SCHOOL OF BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION
- ALSO, JOB ADVERTISEMENT AT WEST AFRICA CIVIL SOCIETY INSTITUTE (WACSI)
- ADDITIONALLY, JOB VACANCY AT KINTAMPO HEALTH RESEARCH CENTRE (KHRC)
- AFTERWARD, EXCITING CAREER OPPORTUNITY AT ABSA BANK
- FINALLY, JOB OPENING AT GIU INTERNATIONAL CHRISTIAN
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED