New Job Opportunity at Genie Intel
ROLE: Social Media Coordinator
Overall responsibilities include social media community management as well as assisting with the creation of content for and administration of client social media pages and digital campaigns.
- Schedule and monitor text, graphics, and/or audio content on client social media pages using a variety of applications.
- Use client FAQs to answer inquiries, or work with the client’s customer service staff to respond.
- Engage with your social media audience to boost organic engagement.
- Feedback, online reviews, and sentiment analysis should all be monitored and reported on.
- Organize and participate in community-building and brand awareness events.
- Create written material for client social media platforms such as Facebook, X, LinkedIn, and Instagram.
- Learn the intricacies of each social media network and what works well on each, depending on use cases and best practices.
- In real-time, manage ephemeral content such as tales and lives on client social network profiles.
- Keep up with current events, news, trends, and pop culture, which all feed into content development.
How to Apply for this Job Opportunity at Genie Intel
Send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing Date: 19th November, 2023
- FIRSTLY, MASSIVE JOB RECRUITMENT AT LMI HOLDINGS
- SECONDLY, THE JOB ADVERTISEMENT AT STERLING INTERNATIONAL SCHOOL
- THIRDLY, JOB OPENING AT CUMMINS AFRICA MIDDLE EAST
- MOREOVER, PWC CAREERS AFRICA INVITES JOB APPLICATIONS
- FURTHERMORE, MASSIVE JOB RECRUITMENT AT GHANA CHRISTIAN INTERNATIONAL HIGH SCHOOL
- THEN, JOB OPENING AT COMPETENCY SCHOOL OF BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION
- ALSO, JOB ADVERTISEMENT AT WEST AFRICA CIVIL SOCIETY INSTITUTE (WACSI)
- ADDITIONALLY, JOB VACANCY AT KINTAMPO HEALTH RESEARCH CENTRE (KHRC)
- AFTERWARD, EXCITING CAREER OPPORTUNITY AT ABSA BANK
- FINALLY, JOB OPENING AT GIU INTERNATIONAL CHRISTIAN
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED