New Job Opening at Legendary Foods Ltd
ROLE: Procurement Officer
About the organization:
Legendary Foods is a food-tech alternative protein company based in Ghana on a mission to produce the most cost-effective, nutritious, resource-efficient, and accessible form of animal protein, protein-based FMCG products, and protein ingredients in West and Central Africa using advanced insect agriculture to sustainably rear palm larvae. Aldo, Legendary Foods, which now has offices in Accra and Kumasi, aims to enhance its technology, launch new products, and expand into other markets.
Legendary Foods Ltd. is looking for a committed individual to be accountable for the company’s high-quality and cost-effective suppliers.
- Create and implement SOP (Standard Operating Procedures) to ensure transparent vendor selection and evaluation.
- To meet targets, create and apply cost-cutting metrics.
- Create and manage a database of all vendor connections, track credit facility timelines, and provide recommendations on renewals.
- Conduct standard spend analysis and advise management on cost-cutting measures.
- Oversee the purchase of all processing and business requirements.
- In conjunction with relevant departments, prepare and submit a monthly budget for all purchases.
- Establish and maintain positive working relationships with all vendors.
- Keep track of purchases, prices, and other vital information.
- Create a sourcing strategy and track the timely delivery of goods.
- Accountability and reporting
- Monthly expense reports must be prepared and submitted to the Director of Finance.
- Compile every department consumption and submit it monthly.
Qualifications and Abilities
- A bachelor’s degree in Purchasing and Logistics, or Purchasing and Supply Chain
- Management from a reputable university is required.
- Excellent grasp and knowledge of procurement processes, policies, and systems The
- The ability to analyze problems and strategize for better solutions is required.
- Must be able to efficiently handle vendors.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills (oral and written) are required.
- Must be able to handle confidential topics discreetly and with a strong sense of ethics.
- Work well with a varied workforce.
- Additional desirable characteristics
- Qualifications from the Chartered Institute of Purchasing and Supply
How to Apply for this New Job at Legendary Foods
Demand for application inclusion: Please send your cover letter or letter of intent, as well as your CV, to “Procurement Officer Application”. Include a copy of all necessary certificates in your email and address it to email@example.com.
Please make certain that your CV includes
All materials must be in PDF format, and the email subject must be *Procurement Officer Application*.
Only those who are qualified will be contacted.
Closing Date: 30th October, 2023
- FIRSTLY, MASSIVE JOB RECRUITMENT AT LMI HOLDINGS
- SECONDLY, THE JOB ADVERTISEMENT AT STERLING INTERNATIONAL SCHOOL
- THIRDLY, JOB OPENING AT CUMMINS AFRICA MIDDLE EAST
- MOREOVER, PWC CAREERS AFRICA INVITES JOB APPLICATIONS
- FURTHERMORE, MASSIVE JOB RECRUITMENT AT GHANA CHRISTIAN INTERNATIONAL HIGH SCHOOL
- THEN, JOB OPENING AT COMPETENCY SCHOOL OF BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION
- ALSO, JOB ADVERTISEMENT AT WEST AFRICA CIVIL SOCIETY INSTITUTE (WACSI)
- ADDITIONALLY, JOB VACANCY AT KINTAMPO HEALTH RESEARCH CENTRE (KHRC)
- AFTERWARD, EXCITING CAREER OPPORTUNITY AT ABSA BANK
- FINALLY, JOB OPENING AT GIU INTERNATIONAL CHRISTIAN
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED