New Job Advertisement at Ghana Food Movement
Job Title: Financial Controller
The Ghana Food Movement is a registered NGO. It is a group of people who work together to help each other. Our network is made up of a wide range of people from all parts of the food and Agri value chain, including farmers, chefs, scientists, and business owners.
Ghana Food Movement brings attention to Ghana’s food system and shows how valuable and useful Ghanaian food is. We also help make Ghana a place where young people can start careers in food and agriculture. We think Ghana’s food has a lot of cultural and social value, has (socio)economic potential, and can make Ghanaians healthier.
Ghana Food Movement is looking for a Finance controller and administrator who is both highly motivated and has a lot of experience to join our team. The person who gets the job will be in charge of all of the organization’s finances, including budgeting, financial reporting, strategy, and making sure all laws and rules are followed.
- Create and implement financial policies and procedures to make sure the organization’s finances are stable and that it follows all laws and rules
- Prepare and manage the organization’s budget, which includes making predictions about income and expenses and keeping an eye on them
- Make financial reports for the board of directors, donors, and government agencies, among others, both inside and outside the organization
- Payroll, accounts payable, and accounts receivable are all parts of the organization’s financial systems and processes.
- Make sure you follow all applicable tax laws and rules.
- Give other departments and staff members financial advice and help when they need it.
- Make connections with banks and other financial institutions and keep them up.
- Keep track of the money and make sure all transactions are recorded and matched up in a timely and accurate way.
- Make financial statements every month, quarter, and year.
- “Stay up to date on changes in financial management, such as new rules and best practices.”
- Report directly to the Organization’s Co-Directors.
- A Bachelor’s degree or higher in accounting, finance, or a related field is required.
- At least 5 years of experience managing money, preferably in an NGO or other non-profit group.
- Strong understanding of accounting and how to manage money.
- Excellent skills in analyzing and solving problems.
- Have experience making financial plans and using models to help with this. (ie. Business model canvas, OGSM etc)
- Strong skills in organizing and running projects. Know how to use software and systems for managing money.
- “Excellent communication and people skills!”
- We want someone who works well with others but is also very independent and takes the initiative to keep the team informed.
- Strong knowledge of Ghana’s laws and rules about money.
The job’s main office is in Accra, Ghana. The person who gets the job will have to work in Accra with flexible hours and travel as needed until the end of the year when we will have our own office.
The candidate is expected to attend two management team meetings a week and one team meeting a month in the evenings in Osu. As well as our events, which help us stay in touch with the team and understand the scope of our work.
Having a connection to youth, food, and agriculture is a plus.
How to Apply for this Job Advertisement at Ghana Food Movement
Send your resume and CV to email@example.com
Closing Date: 12th March 2023
Also, For more Job Opportunities CLICK HERE
- Firstly, Totalenergies Marketing Ghana Job Opportunities
- Secondly, RecTrain Services Limited Invites Job Applications
- Thirdly, Exciting Career Opportunity at World Vision
- Moreover, Food and Agriculture Organization Latest Job Postings
- Additionally, Job Vacancy at JSI Research & Training Institute
- Then, Job Opportunity at AutoShack Ghana
- Also, Catholic Relief Services Latest Job Posting
- More so, Employment Advertisement at Glovo
- Afterwards, Job Vacancies Available at The Haven Hotel
- Finally, Beacon International School Job Opportunities
For daily job alerts and guide to worldwide visas, join our WhatsApp and Telegram group
CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE WHATSAPP GROUP
CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE TELEGRAM GROUP
CLICK HERE TO JOIN OUR FACEBOOK PAGE
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED