New Job Advertisement at Baker Hughes
ROLE: Field Service Engineer
We develop smarter solutions to control and monitor the extraction of oil and gas. Our subsea and surface pressure capabilities are industry-leading in the energy business.
Join forces with the finest.
The Field Service Engineer provides offshore and onshore assistance to clients and Baker Hughes (BH) for Subsea equipment and service installation, maintenance, repair, operation, and decommissioning.
As a Field Service Engineer, you will be in charge of:
- Implementing Site Integration Under the supervision of the Field Service Supervisor, conduct testing per internal work instructions and/or project requirements.
- Attend customer meetings while assisting onshore engineers with the examination of operation and maintenance procedures.
- Assisting the team with the installation and testing of equipment at the client’s location, as well as taking responsibility for site operation
- Supporting the production of operational reporting paperwork per project requirements and efficiently performing needed duties both onshore and offshore
- Collaboration with the Project and Engineering teams to fulfill deadlines
- Maintaining Baker Hughes’ high expectation of working with unwavering honesty to ensure complete regulatory compliance
- Fuel your enthusiasm
To be successful in this position, you must:
- Have a Technical Education that is applicable.
- Have at least three years of relevant experience and be comfortable discussing technical issues and solutions with customers.
- Have troubleshooting and repair skills, as well as a thorough understanding of Baker
- Hughes products and equipment.
- Know about topside control systems.
- Know all Baker Hughes Digital processes, such as GRID,
- NPT/SIRCam/Agility/EPIMS/Zinc, and so on.
- Have experience with drilling and subsea production.
- Have worked on multiple offshore installations and have a solid understanding of the various working patterns of typical operating businesses.
- Have completed all needed safety training
How to Apply for this Job at Baker Hughes
Closing Date: 30th December, 2023
- FIRSTLY, MASSIVE JOB RECRUITMENT AT LMI HOLDINGS
- SECONDLY, THE JOB ADVERTISEMENT AT STERLING INTERNATIONAL SCHOOL
- THIRDLY, JOB OPENING AT CUMMINS AFRICA MIDDLE EAST
- MOREOVER, PWC CAREERS AFRICA INVITES JOB APPLICATIONS
- FURTHERMORE, MASSIVE JOB RECRUITMENT AT GHANA CHRISTIAN INTERNATIONAL HIGH SCHOOL
- THEN, JOB OPENING AT COMPETENCY SCHOOL OF BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION
- ALSO, JOB ADVERTISEMENT AT WEST AFRICA CIVIL SOCIETY INSTITUTE (WACSI)
- ADDITIONALLY, JOB VACANCY AT KINTAMPO HEALTH RESEARCH CENTRE (KHRC)
- AFTERWARD, EXCITING CAREER OPPORTUNITY AT ABSA BANK
- FINALLY, JOB OPENING AT GIU INTERNATIONAL CHRISTIAN
For daily job alerts and guide to worldwide visas, join our WhatsApp and Telegram group
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED