New Employment Opportunity at TechnipFMC
POSITION: Quality Inspector I
TechnipFMC is dedicated to bringing about genuine change in the energy business. Our goal is to create a sustainable future through unwavering innovation and worldwide collaboration, and we want you to be a part of it. You’ll be joining a culture that appreciates intellectual curiosity, expertise, and ideas, as well as diversity, inclusivity, and authenticity. Bring your unique energy to our global team of over 20,000 individuals and experience a successful, interesting, and diversified profession that you may pursue anywhere you desire.
- Inspections and quality control operations are performed on-site or at the manufacturing plant, and nonconformance is reported.
- Performs quality tests (destructive and non-destructive) as qualified to find non-conformance issues and identifies the causes of rejects.
- As needed, participates in the evaluation and analysis of complex nonconformance instances.
- Reads and interprets blueprints and specifications; assists production during new fabrication start-up and controls allowed repairs; checks conformance and traceability of materials used in production; and calibrates measuring instruments using standards.
- Gathers and verifies production records, as well as performs test record interpretation.
- Ensures that client representatives and third-party inspectors are notified on time to visit Witness and Hold points.
You are qualified for this position if you have the following qualifications:
- Trade Apprenticeship/ Certificate or equivalent / technical background
- 2 years of experience
- Welding / Non Destructive Testing relevant experience and / or certification
- Competencies for Leadership
To be a global leader in the energy industry, an inclusive and varied environment is required. TechnipFMC fosters diversity, equity, and inclusion by providing equal opportunity to people of all ages, colors, ethnicities, faiths, sexual orientations, gender expressions, disabilities, and other minority groups. We appreciate who you are and what you bring to the table. Every voice counts, and we encourage you to contribute to our culture.
TechnipFMC respects the rights and dignity of individuals with whom it collaborates and encourages adherence to internationally recognized human rights norms for everyone involved in its value chain.
How to Apply for this Employment Opportunity at TechnipFMC
Closing Date: January 22, 2024
- FIRSTLY, MASSIVE JOB RECRUITMENT AT LMI HOLDINGS
- SECONDLY, THE JOB ADVERTISEMENT AT STERLING INTERNATIONAL SCHOOL
- THIRDLY, JOB OPENING AT CUMMINS AFRICA MIDDLE EAST
- MOREOVER, PWC CAREERS AFRICA INVITES JOB APPLICATIONS
- FURTHERMORE, MASSIVE JOB RECRUITMENT AT GHANA CHRISTIAN INTERNATIONAL HIGH SCHOOL
- THEN, JOB OPENING AT COMPETENCY SCHOOL OF BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION
- ALSO, JOB ADVERTISEMENT AT WEST AFRICA CIVIL SOCIETY INSTITUTE (WACSI)
- ADDITIONALLY, JOB VACANCY AT KINTAMPO HEALTH RESEARCH CENTRE (KHRC)
- AFTERWARD, EXCITING CAREER OPPORTUNITY AT ABSA BANK
- FINALLY, JOB OPENING AT GIU INTERNATIONAL CHRISTIAN
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED