Mining Engineer Graduate at AngloGold Ashanti (Ghana) Limited
Obuasi Gold Mine, operated by AngloGold Ashanti (Ghana) Limited, is currently in the last stages of undergoing refurbishment to transform it into a contemporary, effective, and long-term profitable enterprise. The fully automated underground mining operation is intended to mine up to 5,000 t of ore per day on average.
We are looking for an experienced and driven Graduate Mining Engineer to join our committed team.
Role context and purpose
In order to promote safe work practices, the role’s objectives are to prepare the holder for handling higher positions and to maintain quality control in the mining division.
- Visits to and inspections of the supervisor’s workplace
- Positive Observation and Reporting of Risks
- Observations of Scheduled Tasks.
- Evaluate risks associated with each task and make sure they are managed both before and during task performance.
- Ensure that all incidents are reported and that all necessary investigations and corrective actions are carried out promptly.
- Complete any corrective activities entrusted to you or falling under your purview as soon as possible.
- Adhere to all legal, AGAG Environmental Management, and compliance standards.
- Protect the environment by taking action.
- Comply with and abide by the operational guidelines and environmental regulations in order to complete the task at hand.
- Provide proposals to improve any part of environmental management and correct any detected environmental deviations, practices, or circumstances, or report them to their supervisor.
- Adhere to the set processes and notify the supervisor of any incidents.
- Engineering-based coordination of mining projects with an emphasis on quality, cost, schedule, and safety.
- Monitor the mining team’s concentration and performance on important tasks while upholding high standards for health and safety.
- Keep accurate data, records, and documentation;
- Project manage and monitor the mining production process (including material handling, rehab, and development); and
- Making the most of specialized computer programs for underground project planning and execution
- Weekly and monthly reporting generates accurate and timely data that can be used to communicate the status of the mining projects’ safety, cost, schedule, and quality accurately.
Necessary Education & Experience
Mining Engineering B.Sc./Diploma or equivalent
• One year of mining or project-related experience following graduation
• Effective AutoCAD and/or Surpac user
• Possessing a current Ghanaian driver’s license is advantageous.
How to Apply for this Mining Engineer Graduate at AngloGold Ashanti (Ghana) Limited
To submit your application, click the link below and fill out the online application form with all the necessary information.
Date: March 21, 2023
Also, For more Job Opportunities CLICK HERE
- Firstly, Totalenergies Marketing Ghana Job Opportunities
- Secondly, RecTrain Services Limited Invites Job Applications
- Thirdly, Exciting Career Opportunity at World Vision
- Moreover, Food and Agriculture Organization Latest Job Postings
- Additionally, Job Vacancy at JSI Research & Training Institute
- Then, Job Opportunity at AutoShack Ghana
- Also, Catholic Relief Services Latest Job Posting
- More so, Employment Advertisement at Glovo
- Afterwards, Job Vacancies are Available at The Haven Hotel
- Finally, Beacon International School Job
For daily job alerts and guide to worldwide visas, join our WhatsApp and Telegram group
CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE WHATSAPP GROUP
CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE TELEGRAM GROUP
CLICK HERE TO JOIN OUR FACEBOOK PAGE
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED