Michael Page Calls For Job Applications
POSITION: Impact Fund Director
A big international FMCG company that we work with is starting its first social fund.
Set up Impact Hub (for Branding, Legal, and Team).
- Define the different strategic options for where to spend and present them to the Investment Committee.
- Carry out the approved investment plan
- Set up and support strategic partnerships that help community members do their work and bring in money.
- Make an annual budget for the projects that have been selected and keep an eye on it.
- Find ways to make money that will have a good effect on the P&L.
- Set up strong financial rules and keep a close eye on the money coming in and going out.
- Take charge of all the jobs in your portfolio, from the beginning to the end.
- Review the programs on a regular basis to see how well they’re working and what results they’ve produced.
- Tell the Trustees Committee about activities that have an effect on the community.
- Work with marketing to come up with ideas for your brand.
- Work with other parts of the business, like corporate affairs or communication
- Find methods, tools, and processes that will help operations run smoothly and put them into action.
- Help the team by leading, teaching, and being there for them.
The Successful Applicant
- A bachelor’s degree in business, community work, or a similar field A higher degree, like an MBA, will be helpful.
- Having worked in a similar job for at least six years and being in charge of two or more people for at least three years.
- A lot of information about P&L
- English very well. Being able to speak French well will be an extra bonus.
- A lot of experience with neighborhood development projects
- Knowledge of the laws that apply to community growth
How to Apply for this Michael Page Job
Closing Date: 24th November, 2023
- FIRSTLY, MASSIVE JOB RECRUITMENT AT LMI HOLDINGS
- SECONDLY, THE JOB ADVERTISEMENT AT STERLING INTERNATIONAL SCHOOL
- THIRDLY, JOB OPENING AT CUMMINS AFRICA MIDDLE EAST
- MOREOVER, PWC CAREERS AFRICA INVITES JOB APPLICATIONS
- FURTHERMORE, MASSIVE JOB RECRUITMENT AT GHANA CHRISTIAN INTERNATIONAL HIGH SCHOOL
- THEN, JOB OPENING AT COMPETENCY SCHOOL OF BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION
- ALSO, JOB ADVERTISEMENT AT WEST AFRICA CIVIL SOCIETY INSTITUTE (WACSI)
- ADDITIONALLY, JOB VACANCY AT KINTAMPO HEALTH RESEARCH CENTRE (KHRC)
- AFTERWARD, EXCITING CAREER OPPORTUNITY AT ABSA BANK
- FINALLY, JOB OPENING AT GIU INTERNATIONAL CHRISTIAN
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED