MAC Autos & Spare Parts Ghana Ltd Job Opening
ROLE: Warranty & TAC Engineer
The Warranty Engineer is in charge of administering and analyzing customer warranty returns. The Warranty Engineer agrees to be the “quality expert” as well as the “customer voice.” and will champion/support the manufacturing businesses’ continual improvement of the Quality System and design/manufacturing/assembly processes
The position will be in charge of assessing and analyzing customer warranties to determine failure mode or blame. Communicate with the manufacturing firm on warranty issues and trends in order to enhance product quality, process warranty claims for payment, and be accountable for the implementation of manufacturing company policies and procedures in his/her location.
- Assist others in performing their jobs by serving as a technical reference and escalation point for a team, addressing relatively complicated and unforeseen challenges, and providing advice and direction on processes and procedures.
- Develop a working knowledge of the organization’s policies and processes, as well as regulatory codes and codes of conduct applicable to own job, while following to mandated procedures to guarantee that own work is completed to the appropriate standards.
- Data is extracted and combined to create standard reports.
- Prioritize own workflow and ensure work is done to specified productivity, quality, and timeliness requirements; use performance management systems to increase personal performance.
- Data should be monitored and analyzed using established financial systems and standards.
- Give detailed product/service details.
- Record and process custom/special orders that may necessitate additional delivery resources, as well as coordinate with other teams as needed.
Qualifications and skills required
- Mechanical Engineering Bachelor’s Degree
- He or she should have worked in a car dealership for a respectable amount of time.
- Excellent computer skills
- Excellent Communication Skills
- Negotiation Skills
How to Apply for this MAC Autos & Spare Parts Ghana Ltd Job Opening
Closing Date: 30th October, 2023
- FIRSTLY, MASSIVE JOB RECRUITMENT AT LMI HOLDINGS
- SECONDLY, THE JOB ADVERTISEMENT AT STERLING INTERNATIONAL SCHOOL
- THIRDLY, JOB OPENING AT CUMMINS AFRICA MIDDLE EAST
- MOREOVER, PWC CAREERS AFRICA INVITES JOB APPLICATIONS
- FURTHERMORE, MASSIVE JOB RECRUITMENT AT GHANA CHRISTIAN INTERNATIONAL HIGH SCHOOL
- THEN, JOB OPENING AT COMPETENCY SCHOOL OF BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION
- ALSO, JOB ADVERTISEMENT AT WEST AFRICA CIVIL SOCIETY INSTITUTE (WACSI)
- ADDITIONALLY, JOB VACANCY AT KINTAMPO HEALTH RESEARCH CENTRE (KHRC)
- AFTERWARD, EXCITING CAREER OPPORTUNITY AT ABSA BANK
- FINALLY, JOB OPENING AT GIU INTERNATIONAL CHRISTIAN
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED