Latest Job Opportunity at Tullow Oil
Role: Ghana Financial Planning & Analysis Manager
Tullow Oil is a well-known and well-established independent oil and gas business that works in Africa. The Group has stakes in more than 30 exploration and production rights in 8 African and South American countries. Our goal is to build a better future by developing oil and gas in a smart way.
Tullow Oil wants to hire a Financial Planning & Analysis Manager who will work there full-time. The job will be in Accra, which is in Ghana. The person will be in charge of leading the BU’s annual budgeting and quarterly forecasting processes, managing the BU’s time-writing and shared services and general and administrative (G&A) allocation processes, coordinating and preparing the BU’s monthly and quarterly management financial performance reports, and running the review meetings. They will also be in charge of coordinating and preparing the JV Partners’ budgeting, forecasting, and performance reports, and running the JV Partners’ review meetings.
The duties of the successful candidate are to:
- Lead and coordinate both the BU’s and JV’s budgeting, forecasting, and performance reviews;
- Lead budgeting, forecasting, and performance review meetings for the BU, JV Partners, and Petroleum Commission (PC), along with the Project Services Manager;
- Be in charge of the BU’s and JV’s budgeting, forecasting, and performance review calendars;
- Review costs and do variance analysis to make sure the budgets are accurate; and
- Continuous assessment and improvement of BU and JV management reporting processes.
- Coordination and management of the interface between Finance and Project Services Manager and Cost Engineers to improve collaboration and minimize duplication of efforts, ensuring accurate and timely BU planning, budgeting, and forecasting.
- Specifically responsible for coordinating with Cost Engineers, Budget Holders, and the Financial Controller to ensure accurate and timely planning, budgeting, and forecasting.
- Able to handle BU and JV management accounting risks and work with best-in-class control processes and compliance with Group policies (budgeting, forecasting, and management reporting) and JOA’s.
- Having a wide range of technical, financial, and/or practical skills in oil and gas is a plus
- Strong experience in management accounting, planning, or forecasting. Excellent time management skills. Highly skilled in Microsoft Office Suite, and knowledge of SAP and COGNOS is a plus.
- Ability to build ties with a wide range of internal and external partners
- Strong analytical skills
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
Education and Work History
- At least seven years of experience after getting their qualifications;
- A lot of experience in a senior financial or project management position in an international Oil and Gas, Mining, or Manufacturing industry;
- A good working knowledge of Joint Ventures, especially in the areas of making budgets and forecasts for joint ventures and making sure they are followed.
How to Apply for this Job Opportunity at Tullow Oil
Closing Date: 21st June 2023
Also, For more Job Opportunities CLICK HERE
- Firstly, Newmont Mining Corporation Latest Job Offer
- Secondly, New Job Vacancy at Serendipalm Co. Ltd.
- Thirdly, Job Vacancy at Food and Agriculture Organization
- Then, Abt Associates Calls For Job Applications
- Also, New Job Advertisement at Old Mutual
- Moreover, Job Opening at International Cocoa Initiative (ICI)
- Additionally, AirtelTigo Latest Job Recruitment Announcement
- More so, Chirano Gold Mines Limited Job Opportunities
- Afterward, Norsaac Calls For Job Applications
- Lastly, ABS Bureau New Job Announcement
For daily job alerts and guide to worldwide visas, join our WhatsApp and Telegram group
CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE WHATSAPP GROUP
CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE TELEGRAM GROUP
CLICK HERE TO JOIN OUR FACEBOOK PAGE
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED