Latest Job Opportunity at Huawei
The Network Solutions Manager’s primary responsibility will be to provide technical solutions to new and existing corporate customers on Networking products and solutions. The candidate will also be responsible for developing and maintaining relationships with SI and channels, as well as having a broad understanding of competitive offerings across multiple industries.
- Work with Account Managers to develop a competitive strategy, business plan, and action plan for Networking Solutions sales in the region. Serve as a technical consultant for customers, delivering highly Networking design and planning proposals in the field of IP solutions.
- Manage Huawei IP/Network solution marketing and promotion efforts, as well as prepare and conduct technical presentations and demonstrations to customers.
- Effective customer engagement: network planning and implementation, marketing and promotion, service provisioning and maintenance
- Engage in close dialogue with key decision makers in Sub-Saharan Africa, explaining Huawei’s creative vision.
- Engage directly with key customers in Sub-Saharan Africa to drive large, complex agreements.
- Engage closely with R&D HQ and the Huawei regional R&D team to customize and invent solutions for the region.
- Motivating, mentoring, and growing Account Managers and Solution Managers to help sales teams across the area meet targets.
- Communication that is aware and informed about Huawei’s goods, services, and direction
- Generating ideas and suggestions, designing solutions, and being in charge of technical proposals
- Conducting industry research, including competitive research.
- Respond to RFPs and communicate with customers.
Required educational background and work experience
- A bachelor’s degree in computer science, information technology, engineering, or a similar field will be advantageous.
- Over 5 years of technical presales expertise in the IP sector, covering mobile backhaul, IP core/MPBN, Metro Ethernet, IP/MPLS VPN, Data Center Networking, and network security solutions (Firewall, Anti-DDOS, and so on).
- Certification at the HCIE/CCIE and CCNP levels will be desirable.
Knowledge, abilities, and characteristics:
- Solid understanding of IP/MPLS, Routing, VPN, LAN/WAN, Ethernet, and other related technologies. Pre-sales technical support experience with businesses such as Cisco, Nokia, Juniper, and others is preferred.
- Experience leading and encouraging various teams to reach predetermined objectives
- Solid understanding of new IP protocols such as Segment Routing/SRv6, EVPN, Telemetry, Netconf-Yang, and so on. It is preferable to have great contributions and influence in standards organizations such as the IETF.
- Successful sales teams must be able to demonstrate success in meeting and exceeding sales targets.
- Understanding, communicating, and positioning the value of a technology-based solution to the customer.
- Excellent business awareness and negotiation abilities, as well as strong consulting skills.
How to Apply for this Job Opportunity at Huawei
Closing Date: 28th September 2023
- FIRSTLY, MASSIVE JOB RECRUITMENT AT LMI HOLDINGS
- SECONDLY, THE JOB ADVERTISEMENT AT STERLING INTERNATIONAL SCHOOL
- THIRDLY, JOB OPENING AT CUMMINS AFRICA MIDDLE EAST
- MOREOVER, PWC CAREERS AFRICA INVITES JOB APPLICATIONS
- FURTHERMORE, MASSIVE JOB RECRUITMENT AT GHANA CHRISTIAN INTERNATIONAL HIGH SCHOOL
- THEN, JOB OPENING AT COMPETENCY SCHOOL OF BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION
- ALSO, JOB ADVERTISEMENT AT WEST AFRICA CIVIL SOCIETY INSTITUTE (WACSI)
- ADDITIONALLY, JOB VACANCY AT KINTAMPO HEALTH RESEARCH CENTRE (KHRC)
- AFTERWARD, EXCITING CAREER OPPORTUNITY AT ABSA BANK
- FINALLY, JOB OPENING AT GIU INTERNATIONAL CHRISTIAN
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED