January 3rd, 2024 at 11:18 pm
Latest Job Opening at AccorHotel
ROLE: Guest Experience Manager
We are much more than a global leader. We accept you exactly as you are, and you can discover a career and brand that fit your personality. Also, we encourage you to grow and learn every day, ensuring that your work has meaning in your life so that you can continue to explore Accor’s endless potential throughout your journey with us.
By joining Accor, you may write every chapter of your life, and together we can envisage tomorrow’s hospitality. Visit https://careers.accor.com/ to learn more about the life that awaits you at Accor.
This position’s main goals are to continuously improve and operationalize the hotel’s Guest Experience and online reputation by monitoring daily experience performance and Guest feedback, representing the Guest within the hotel, and assisting the company in achieving positive results and Guest Experience targets.
She/he will ensure that the Brand Assurance Program is fully implemented and followed up on at the property, as well as the implementation and follow-up of brand standards and quality programs, including related training, to ensure brand consistency and excellence while supporting optimal Guest experience, increased satisfaction, and loyalty.
- A bachelor’s degree in hospitality or a similar field is required.
- Microsoft Outlook and Microsoft Office programs are well-known.
- Experience working in 2-3-star hotels is necessary.
- Strong hotel operations background (minimum of 3 years in hotel operations)
- Strong knowledge of how to build up and maintain a Quality Management System.
What you stand to gain:
- Employee benefit card that provides discounted prices at Accor hotels worldwide.
- Learning programs are available through our academies.
- Opportunity to grow your talent within your property and around the world!
- Capability to make a difference through Corporate Social Responsibility initiatives such as Planet 21
How to Apply for this Job Opening at AccorHotel
Closing Date: January 22, 2024
- FIRSTLY, MASSIVE JOB RECRUITMENT AT LMI HOLDINGS
- SECONDLY, THE JOB ADVERTISEMENT AT STERLING INTERNATIONAL SCHOOL
- THIRDLY, JOB OPENING AT CUMMINS AFRICA MIDDLE EAST
- MOREOVER, PWC CAREERS AFRICA INVITES JOB APPLICATIONS
- FURTHERMORE, MASSIVE JOB RECRUITMENT AT GHANA CHRISTIAN INTERNATIONAL HIGH SCHOOL
- THEN, JOB OPENING AT COMPETENCY SCHOOL OF BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION
- ALSO, JOB ADVERTISEMENT AT WEST AFRICA CIVIL SOCIETY INSTITUTE (WACSI)
- ADDITIONALLY, JOB VACANCY AT KINTAMPO HEALTH RESEARCH CENTRE (KHRC)
- AFTERWARD, EXCITING CAREER OPPORTUNITY AT ABSA BANK
- FINALLY, JOB OPENING AT GIU INTERNATIONAL CHRISTIAN
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED