Latest Employment Opportunity at WaterAid
Do you want to utilize your advocacy skills to help make clean water, adequate toilets, and excellent hygiene a norm for everyone everywhere?
We need people who are passionate, creative, and dedicated. In exchange, you will be encouraged and empowered to be your best self. We can have a bigger impact if we work together.
Join WaterAid as a National Advocacy Support Lead to help millions of people realize their potential, break free from poverty, and change their lives for the better. You’ll also be joining a 2020 Great Place to Work® award-winning organization.
Team Members: The WaterAid Campaigns Team leads the WaterAid Federation in achieving an ambitious advocacy agenda established by our global strategy, which is grounded in national-level change and community realities. It collaborates closely with colleagues from other WaterAid nations, regions, and members.
About the Position:
The National Advocacy Support Lead, who reports to the Global Campaigns Director, will provide advocacy thought leadership and experience to WaterAid teams across the organization in order to scale up the impact of our initiatives and achieve our goals. It will collaborate closely with country teams and experts both within and outside of WaterAid to give tailored influencing advice and assistance for effective advocacy within country programs. WaterAid teams across the federation will also benefit from advocacy thought leadership and expertise.
- Provide ongoing professional advocacy advice and support to a select group of countries in order to entrench and deepen influence as part of reorienting programs in accordance with country 5-year strategies.
- Create and deliver influencing seminars and trainings for country program teams.
- Assist with national strategy formulation and evaluation procedures.
- Provide quality-control thought leadership to WaterAid’s advocacy efforts, recognizing patterns in areas of improvement or weakness and designing and implementing actions to solve these.
- Lead the organization’s advocacy, skill-building, and peer learning programs.
- Extensive experience providing effective advocacy, primarily in African countries
- Political savvy and experience applying this to advocacy work to reach scale of influence
- Leadership experience in advocacy learning programs
- Willingness to travel widely, including spending significant time in different WaterAid program countries.
- Ability to negotiate complicated organizational dynamics while using diplomacy and negotiation skills to achieve project and priority progress
How to Apply for this Employment Opportunity at WaterAid
Closing date: Applications will be accepted until 23:59 on November 12, 2023.
- Interviewees must be available beginning the week of November 20th, 2023. Interviews will be conducted via video link.
- To apply, please click ‘Apply’ to view the full job pack.
- Please apply by combining your CV and cover letter into a single Word Document or PDF document.
- In your cover letter, please include your location as well as your right-to-work eligibility.
- Pre-employment examination: You must be able to demonstrate your eligibility to work in a particular country in order to apply for this position. All pre-employment checks will be conducted in accordance with the legislation of the individual nation.
- FIRSTLY, MASSIVE JOB RECRUITMENT AT LMI HOLDINGS
- SECONDLY, THE JOB ADVERTISEMENT AT STERLING INTERNATIONAL SCHOOL
- THIRDLY, JOB OPENING AT CUMMINS AFRICA MIDDLE EAST
- MOREOVER, PWC CAREERS AFRICA INVITES JOB APPLICATIONS
- FURTHERMORE, MASSIVE JOB RECRUITMENT AT GHANA CHRISTIAN INTERNATIONAL HIGH SCHOOL
- THEN, JOB OPENING AT COMPETENCY SCHOOL OF BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION
- ALSO, JOB ADVERTISEMENT AT WEST AFRICA CIVIL SOCIETY INSTITUTE (WACSI)
- ADDITIONALLY, JOB VACANCY AT KINTAMPO HEALTH RESEARCH CENTRE (KHRC)
- AFTERWARD, EXCITING CAREER OPPORTUNITY AT ABSA BANK
- FINALLY, JOB OPENING AT GIU INTERNATIONAL CHRISTIAN
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED