Jospong Group of Companies Job Vacancy
The Jospong Group of Companies is one of the most diversified holdings companies in Ghana with operations in other African countries and Asia. The company has business interest in about 13 sectors of the economy with its biggest operations in Waste management, ICT and Banking as well as Automobile and Equipment.
Established in 1995, as a printing press, the company has since its inception experienced phenomenal growth and now has operations covering diverse sectors with over 40 companies with a focus on delivery quality services and products using simple technology at competitive prices.
Jospong Group’s core business is to identify gaps, churn out innovative businesses and build capacities to provide value and nurture them to become market leaders; fit to play on both the local and international markets.
ROLE: Senior Litigation Counsel
Provide legal/Litigation support for the Group along with the Chief Legal Officer in compliance with the subsidiaries’ mandate, relevant laws of Ghana and other foreign countries of operations.
- First of all, Provide legal advice or opinions on issues regarding the operations of the Group.
- Then, Vet title documents, draft recitals and legal documents (e.g. bonds, deeds of assignment, tenancy agreements, title deeds, leases, etc.) for review/approval and process same in line with prescribed legal processes.
- Also, Assist the Chief Legal Officer to liaise with relevant departments to ensure that where legal risks have been identified, appropriate courses of action are being taken.
- Afterwards, Recommend/Participate in alternative dispute resolutions involving the Group as directed.
- Finally, Liaise with External Solicitors and provide an update on the status of the Group’s referred cases.
- LLB or BA plus BL (Barrister at Law).
- A Master’s Degree in Law will be an added advantage.
- Lastly, Member of a recognized professional body.
At least Seven (7) years of relevant post-qualification experience with strong skills in Litigation.
How to Apply for Jospong Group of Companies Job Vacancy
Applications with CVs should be forwarded to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing Date: 10 June, 2022
Also, For more job opportunities CLICK HERE
- Sunda International May 2022 Jobs
- GIBA latest available jobs
- Finance Officers needed in GIZ Ghana
- SECURITY PERSONNEL NEEDED URGENTLY FOR EMPLOYMENT
- DRIVERS NEEDED URGENTLY FOR EMPLOYMENT
- Job Vacancy at a Telecommunication Company
- Ghana National Association of Teachers Jobs for May 2022
- An oil and gas company’s Latest Job Recruitment
- Lastly, A security company Invites Job Applications
For daily job alerts and guide to worldwide visas, join our WhatsApp and Telegram group
CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE WHATSAPP GROUP
CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE TELEGRAM GROUP
CLICK HERE TO JOIN OUR FACEBOOK PAGE
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED