February 12th, 2024 at 06:05 pm
Jobs in Bahrain for Foreigners Visa-Sponsored 2024 ($23.89 Hourly)
Bahrain is a fairly easy area to settle down and is often considered as a good place for foreigners to work. Bahrain’s high salary and exemption from personal taxes for foreign workers make it simple for them to put in the lengthy hours needed for the daily grind.
Expats need a sponsoring employer who can apply for a work visa on their behalf to be able to lawfully work in Bahrain. Businesses in Bahrain are only able to sponsor a certain number of visas for foreign employees, based on the size of the business.
Are you looking for jobs in Bahrain that sponsor visas for foreigners? Would you like to know Bahrain’s foreign worker salary? Or are you curious about Bahrain’s workplace culture? If so, you ought to read this blog.
Benefits of Jobs in Bahrain for Foreigners
- Employment Opportunities: Bahrain offers a wide range of opportunities in industries including finance, hospitality, healthcare, IT, and construction. Foreign nationals can research positions that fit their qualifications.
- Sponsorship of Visa: You can lawfully reside and work in Bahrain if you find employment that will sponsor your visa. This eliminates the hassle of having to manage challenging immigration procedures by yourself.
- Stability and Safety: Bahrain’s government is renowned for being stable and safe, making it simple for foreigners to live and work there without encountering any difficulties.
- Benefits related to taxes: Bahrain has favorable tax legislation; personal income tax is not required of individuals. Foreign employees will therefore have more money to save or spend.
- Working in Bahrain allows foreigners to fully immerse themselves in the rich culture of the nation. They can socialize with people from various origins and discover Bahraini traditions, cuisine, and lifestyle.
- Possibilities for Networking: Foreigners can establish commercial relationships with Bahraini nationals and expatriates by working there. Building a network can open doors to collaboration and new career opportunities.
- Life Quality: Bahrain’s modern amenities, medical facilities, educational options, and enjoyable activities all contribute to the country’s outstanding life quality. A joyful life can be had by expatriates with the use of many services.
- Progress in Your Career: With so many multinational corporations based in Bahrain, there are plenty of opportunities to advance professionally. Foreign nationals can increase their employment prospects by gaining valuable experience and abilities.
- Location: Bahrain is conveniently located in the Middle East, close to several other nations, and easily accessible. This makes it an excellent starting point for international travel and company expansion.
- A multicultural environment where people from different backgrounds can coexist peacefully is fostered by Bahrain’s diversified population. In this way, foreigners can contribute and learn about their culture.
Bahrain’s Labor Market
The early quick modernization of Bahrain was mostly driven by the oil industry; nevertheless, the government of Bahrain has made great progress in diversifying its economy. In Bahrain, oil was discovered in the 1930s. Although Bahrain has emerged as the financial center of the area, the archipelago remains a major petroleum producer.
Bahrain’s capital and commercial center, Manama, has become the home of several global firms due to the country’s economic boom. Apart from oil and banking, the other two major businesses in Bahrain are tourism and construction.
Visa Sponsorship Jobs in Bahrain for Foreigners 2024
- Asst Dir-Engineering
- Cyber Security Consultant
- Housekeeping Supervisor/Order Taker
- Bartender – Mexican Restaurant
- Attendant – Club Level
- Sales Consultant
- Server – La Vie
- Restaurant Reservations Agent
- Housekeeping and care Attendant
- Helpdesk Technician Tier I
- Fire Fighting Technician
- Front Desk Supervisor
- Sales Associate
- Waiter/Waitress – Wyndham Garden Manama
Bahrain Work Visa Categories
Many organizations need to find out if an overseas worker’s visa is needed before recruiting them to work in Bahrain. The need for a visa to enter Bahrain is waived for naturalized British nationals and citizens of the six Gulf Cooperation Council (GCC) member states. British nationals may apply for a temporary stay extension of up to one month with the Directorate of Immigration and Passports.
For all other applicants, the following visas are required:
- A two-week tourist visa is available to citizens of the US, the EU, Australia, Canada, Hong Kong, Japan, and New Zealand. It is not permitted to work.
- Other foreign nationals need to be sponsored by a Bahraini who applies on their behalf to enter Bahrain with this visa. It is not valid for employment and has a one-month expiration date.
- At the point of entry, business travelers on brief journeys can apply for 72-hour and 7-day visas. It is necessary to provide proof of onward travel and a valid passport.
- Business visa: A business visa is necessary for those who plan to stay in Bahrain for longer than seven days on business. The maximum four-week duration of this visa varies based on the nature of the trip.
- Work visa: Before taking any form of employment, each of your employees must obtain a work visa. This permit gives your staff the ability to live there for a period of one to two years. The majority of the documentation will be arranged by you.
- If an employee’s immediate family wants to live in Bahrain while they are working, they need to apply for a family visa, which is also referred to as a residence permit. Without a certain work visa, they are unable to work.
Bahrain’s Best Recruitment Agencies
- Aseel Manpower Agency
- Clarendon Parker International
- Fortune Recruitment
- Human Capital House
- Pearl Island ManpOwer
- PRO CORP Management
- Propel Consult
- Reem Group of Companies
- Three Aine Consultancy Company
In Bahrain, the average gross monthly wage is $3,962.77. In terms of average yearly pay, the sum comes to 47,606.38 USD. At the moment, employees make an average of $23.89.
Prerequisites for Getting Bahrain Work Visas
An employer or a Bahraini national must sponsor a worker seeking a work permit in Bahrain. The physical scale of your organization and the foreign visa quotas set by local legislation will determine how many visas your firm can sponsor.
The employee will handle most of the application process on their behalf, and you will need to substantiate this with documents like the employee’s qualifications, the length of the contract, a letter of employment, and a business registration number, among other things.
In Bahrain, where there are plenty of well-paying positions in a variety of industries, foreign workers can find attractive opportunities. Foreign nationals might obtain employment through visa sponsorship. Jobs ranging from sales consultants to electricians can be offered by sponsoring companies. You must be aware of the various visa categories, the prerequisites, and the going rate of compensation to succeed in Bahrain’s employment market.
Get the most recent information with us on Newsnowgh.com on work permits, visa application procedures, potential routes to permanent residency, and jobs sponsored by visas.
For daily job alerts and guide to worldwide visas, join our WhatsApp and Telegram group
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED