February 11th, 2024 at 05:12 pm
Pizza Chef Jobs in Australia Visa Sponsorship (AUD 22-25 hourly)
Pizza-making is the ultimate form of art! Pizza is a universally loved food. People of all ages, from kindergarteners to grandparents, enjoy pizza. We’ve offered you another position as a pizza chef because we are aware of this, and this time we can assist you in obtaining a visa! An enthusiastic learner, devoted to the restaurant, and self-motivated individual are needed in Balmain, NSW, Australia.
With Monday and Tuesday off, this is an extremely relaxed week. A work visa is granted coupled with reasonable pay. Continue reading to learn more about Australian employment paying for your visa as a pizza chef:
- Job title: Pizza Chef
- Job Region: Balmain, NSW, Australia
- Expected Salary: AUD 22.50-25 per hour
- No Prior Knowledge required
- Experience required: Yes
- Employee benefits available
- While it’s not necessary to know anything, having at least a high school degree would be beneficial. Certain employers require a certificate from a culinary arts program.
- Skilled at creating pizza and have worked as a CDP or pizza cook for at least a year.
- Well-versed in the various pizza dough types and toppings
- Able to perform well under pressure and in a fast-paced professional environment.
- Prepared to work on the weekends and from Wednesday through Sunday.
- Readiness to put in more time at work on the weekends or during the hectic holiday season.
- Capable of monitoring time and giving meticulous attention to details
- Ability to work in a team and readiness to follow instructions.
- Certification in Hygiene and Food Safety.
Job Duties of a Pizza Chef
- Create and cook several pizza varieties per predetermined recipe charts and taste criteria, all while adhering to food safety and health regulations.
- Ensure that the pizzas are accurately, consistently, and aesthetically pleasingly displayed. To achieve this, you should be able to top in a few distinct ways.
- For everyone’s safety, make sure the kitchen’s pizza area and the pizza kitchen are consistently clean and sterilized.
- Make sure everything in the kitchen is operating smoothly by collaborating with the other cooks and the kitchen staff.
- Observe what the client wants and dislikes regarding the flavor or any other element of the service.
- Fresh pasta, all sauces and ragus, pizza dough, and fresh pasta make up the majority of the cuisine served at this job. You must be able to work with things that you have already created. Understanding how to create them at home would be useful.
- Competitive pay, or around AUD 63,500 per year.
- A lifetime full-time position.
- Holidays, vacations, and paid time off.
- Opportunities for career advancement and training. You can work as any of the other chefs or as the best pizza cook.
- Employee discounts apply to food and beverages.
- Workers eat in between shifts.
- A friendly and encouraging workplace.
Average Salary of a Pizza Chef
Numerous factors influence the typical pay for a pizza cook, chief among them being the candidate’s level of expertise. However, a poll conducted on job search websites such as Indeed and LinkedIn discovered that the average salary for a pizza cook in Australia, including New South Wales, is $63,500 annually, or $32.56 per hour.
In Balmain, NSW, Australia, there is a position available for a pizza cook for those who enjoy creating mouthwatering pies. Because it offers a reasonable salary, long-term work, and a range of perks, this position is excellent for both aspiring and experienced cooks. Take a deep dive into the world of pizza art and discover the distinct culture and career opportunities it presents.
Frequently Asked Questions
For a pizza cook position in Balmain, New South Wales, is a high school degree required?
While not necessary, at least a high school diploma is beneficial. Some companies would even favor a cooking school credential.
Can foreign nationals with sponsored visas seek positions as pizza chefs in Australia?
Yes, the position in Balmain, NSW, Australia, sponsors visas, giving foreign applicants a chance to apply.
Get the most recent information with us on Newsnowgh.com on work permits, visa application procedures, potential routes to permanent residency, and jobs sponsored by visas.
For daily job alerts and guide to worldwide visas, join our WhatsApp and Telegram group
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED