Job Vacancy at Sunda International Company
POSITION: Transportation Manager
The Transport Manager is in charge of planning, directing, managing, coordinating, and overseeing the programs for buying, assigning, using, maintaining, repairing, replacing, and getting rid of fleet vehicles.
- Creates and runs processes for managing vehicles and equipment assets, from buying them to getting rid of them.
- Keep an eye on the drivers, come up with a backup rotation system, and do follow-up inspections every so often.
- Keep track of how much fuel you use per kilometer.
- Making sure that spare parts are bought.
- Preventive maintenance should be done on company trucks to save money.
- Make our tracking operations as efficient as possible and keep costs as low as possible.
- Plan driving routes for vehicles based on their conditions to make sure they work and make money.
- Keep an eye on how well and how efficiently vehicles are maintained to cut down on maintenance costs.
- Set up a way for vehicles, goods, and drivers to be checked for safety to reduce possible safety risks.
- Train drivers, maintenance workers, and office staff on a regular basis.
- Most likely a man
- At least a bachelor’s degree in logistics and supply chain or a related field.
- At least two to three years of experience in Logistics Management
- Knowledge of how to run a trailer
How to Apply for this Job Vacancy at Sunda International Company
Send CVS to: email@example.com
Use the JOB TITLE as the subject of the mail
Closing Date: August 15, 2023
Location of the job: Accra-Weija
- FIRSTLY, MASSIVE JOB RECRUITMENT AT LMI HOLDINGS
- SECONDLY, THE JOB ADVERTISEMENT AT STERLING INTERNATIONAL SCHOOL
- THIRDLY, JOB OPENING AT CUMMINS AFRICA MIDDLE EAST
- MOREOVER, PWC CAREERS AFRICA INVITES JOB APPLICATIONS
- FURTHERMORE, MASSIVE JOB RECRUITMENT AT GHANA CHRISTIAN INTERNATIONAL HIGH SCHOOL
- THEN, JOB OPENING AT COMPETENCY SCHOOL OF BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION
- ALSO, JOB ADVERTISEMENT AT WEST AFRICA CIVIL SOCIETY INSTITUTE (WACSI)
- ADDITIONALLY, JOB VACANCY AT KINTAMPO HEALTH RESEARCH CENTRE (KHRC)
- AFTERWARD, EXCITING CAREER OPPORTUNITY AT ABSA BANK
- FINALLY, JOB OPENING AT GIU INTERNATIONAL CHRISTIAN
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED