Transport Manager at Ghana AIDS Commission
The Ghana AIDS Commission is a supra-ministerial and multi-sectoral body established under the Chairmanship of H. E. the President of the Republic of Ghana by Act 2016, Act 938 of Parliament. However, The objective of the Commission is to formulate policy on the HIV and AIDS epidemic and to direct and coordinate activities in response to HIV and AIDS.
To provide technical and operational support for the efficient and effective performance of the transport management functions of the commission.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Firstly, Collate data for the formulation of transport policies
- Secondly, Implement guidelines, procedures and safety standards on transport management.
- Thirdly, Supervise the implementation of the programmes and activities of the unit
- Moreover, Supervise the management of incidents involving official vehicles of the Commission
- Also, Facilitate training programmes for staff within the transport unit.
- Thereafter, Supervise the registration and insurance of new vehicles,
- Afterwards, Supervise the renewal of insurance, roadworthiness and other vaid documentation of the commission’s fleet
- In addition, Provide inputs for the preparation of guidelines on the maintenance, utilisation and disposal of feet of the commission.
- More so, Provide input for the development and update of transport Management Information Systems.
- Most importantly, Develop and update Vehicle Register.
- Last but not least, Collate data for the preparation of budget and work plan for the Unit.
- Lastly, Collate data for the preparation of annual and other periodic reports. 13. Supervise and appraise the performance of immediate subordinate staff
Qualifications and Experience
- Firstly, A minimum of a Master’s degree in Transport & Logistics. Mechanical Engineering or any other related field or its equivalent professional qualification from an accredited institution
- Also, Must be a member of a relevant professional body Must have a valid driver license reputable organisation
- Finally, A minimum of one (1) year post-Bechelor’s relevant work experience in a Must pass an interview conducted by the Commission in collaboration with the Public Services Commission
How To Apply For Ghana AIDS Commission Jobs
Applications together with detailed CVs and copies of certificates are to be submitted to the address below within fourteen days from the date of first publication.
GHANA AIDS COMMISSION
4TH FLOOR, LIBERATION TOWER
ADJACENT RIDGE HOSPITAL
OR Email: [email protected]
Closing Date: 20th May 2022
- Broadway Pharmaceuticals Invites Job Applications
- Teaching Jobs Available at a Private School
- MASSIVE RECRUITMENT || African Union Available Job Vacancies
- Alliance for a Green Revolution in Africa (AGRA) Job Vacancy
- Dangote Group Latest Job Opportunity
- Job opportunities at a reputable international company
- Bloomberg News Company Calls For Job Applications
- Water & Sanitation for the Urban Poor (WSUP) Job Vacancy
- Teaching Job at a prestigious international school
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED