Dangote Group Latest Job Opportunity
About Dangote Group
Dangote Group is one of Nigeria’s most diversified business conglomerates with a hard – earned reputation for excellent business practices and products’ quality. Our operational headquarters is located the bustling metropolis of Lagos, Nigeria.
Dangote Group continues to grow its vision of becoming the leading provider of essential needs in Food and Shelter in Sub-Saharan Africa with sustained market leadership in Cement Manufacturing, Sugar Milling, Sugar Refining, Flour Milling, Manufacturing of Pasta (Spaghetti & Macaroni), Operation of Cement Terminals, Port Operations, Noodles Manufacturing, Packaging Material Production and Salt Refining.
Procurement Manager at Dangote Group
Strategizing to find cost-effective deals and suppliers. Ensure that DCP’s procurements established processes are followed and strictly adhered to.
Key Duties And Responsibilities
- Scrutinise the purchase request from user departments and determine the appropriate method of procurement, Quotation, Tender and Request for Proposal..
- Work together with departments, vendors, and technical experts in preparing specifications for Quotations, Tenders, Proposals and Supply Agreements in a clear and concise manner.
- Manage the preparation of the procurement documents, utilizing sustainable procurement best practices, while adhering to the company’s corporate policies prior to issuing the RFQ/tender.
- Coordinate the negotiation of quotations/tenders for the purchase of goods and services for the company.
- Identify opportunities for collaboration with major suppliers for greater consistency and efficiencies in the Procurement process.
- Carry out an in-depth analysis of all bids received in response to each Tender, Proposal and Quotation to identify the response that best meets the needs of the user department.
- Prepare contract/LPO with vendor and maintain contract after award, ensuring that all documents are kept current and complete. Confer with suppliers regarding delivery, quality, etc. to ensure that the requirements are met.
- Develop and formulate purchasing procedures and practices as required.
- Participate in the annual reporting process for budget requirements, including monitoring and tracking of all outstanding orders.
- Perform audits of Procurement processes to identify problem areas and/ or high usage commodities where pricing agreements may benefit the organization.
- Arrange and implement supplier development strategies.
Education And Work Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent in Management Sciences or other related field
- Master’s Degree/MBA will an added advantage
- Membership of relevant Professional Association (CIPS, NIPS etc)
- 18 and above years’ experience in Procurement & Supply Chain Management
Skills And Competencies
- Working knowledge of the cement manufacturing industry
- Knowledge & Use of SAP Materials Management (MM).
- Good presentation and communication skills
- Good analysis and organizing skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suites
- Private health insurance
- Provident Fund
- Paid time off
- Training and Development
Closing Date : 10th May. 2022
- Job opportunities at a reputable international company
- Teaching Job at a prestigious international school
- Sandvik Mining and Rock Technology New Job Recruitment
- JOB VACANCY AT THERMOTECH ENGINEERING & PROJECTS LTD
- Clean Team Ghana Invites Job Applications
- Exciting Job Opportunities at Twitter
- AngloGold Ashanti (Ghana) Limited Job Recruitment – April 2022
- World Food Programme Latest Employment Opportunities
- Jumia Group Latest Job Opportunity
- Water & Sanitation for the Urban Poor (WSUP) Job Vacancy
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED
WhatsApp & Telegram Job Alert
To get daily Job Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE