Job Vacancy at Stars From All Nations (SFAN)
We’ve reopened the application for an experienced Graphic Designer and Video Developer to join our team.
You will support SFAN’s design team in producing the most beautiful content that serves our customers and showcases the company’s values. This role requires significant experience with graphic design, video editing, 3-D animation, photography, research, and a mastery of the essential design tools such as Adobe Suite and others.
This is an onsite job at Spintex, and an ideal candidate for this role is a creative individual with innovative ideas to transform existing processes and take the company’s operations to the level. You are a leader who takes initiative and can work with minimal supervision.
Please, do not apply if you do not meet these basic requirements.
- Video shooting, editing, cutting, and splitting.
- Conceptualize and execute a graphic design and animated content for Social Media campaigns.
- Oversee the design and production of specific online and offline marketing collateral, including ebooks, charts, and research documents.
- Support in documenting onsite events – this requires mastery of photography and video gadgets.
- At least three years of experience with video editing and graphic design.
- Positive attitude and ability to work long hours and full-time from the office at Spintex, Accra.
- Proficiency in 3-D animation will be a huge plus
- If you can record great footage with a drone, we want you!
- Relevant academic qualifications will be an added advantage but not strictly required.
WHY YOU SHOULD APPLY:
- This is an excellent job for any candidate who wants to make a difference in people’s lives while making a living.
- You will work with a team creating innovative solutions that impact Africa’s youth from a plush office in a good neighborhood.
- Career growth is guaranteed. If you want to do your best work and take ownership of your future, this is it!
Stars From All Nations is a Ghana-based education social enterprise on a bold mission to unlock the potential of Africa’s young geniuses by helping them turn their passions into businesses and fulfilling careers.
SFAN believes that young people are smart and if given the skills and opportunities to engage the real world, magic will happen! The team’s work stems from a desire to raise the next generation of leaders that will contribute to creating the most incredible economic phenomenon the world has ever seen on the continent.
The company’s signature initiative called ReadyforWork is a digital career accelerator that uses AI and Machine Learning to equip entry-level job seekers with skills and help recruiters make data-driven hiring decisions.
How to Apply for this Job Vacancy at Stars From All Nations
If you believe that you are the right fit for this position, send us your portfolio, attach a resume, including two references. You can send your email to: firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line “Graphic Designer and Video Developer.”
Closing Date: 23rd December 2022
For more Job Opportunities CLICK HERE
OTHER JOB OPPORTUNITIES
- Firstly, Job Recruitment at The Capital Group Limited
- Secondly, International Workplace Group Invites Job Applications
- Thirdly, New Job Opportunity at Robert Walters
- Moreover, APPLY NOW || University of Ghana Job Vacancies
- Additionally, Mastercard Foundation New Vacancy Advertisement
- Then, UNICEF Ghana Job Recruitment For November 2022
- Also, Besa Manufacturing Company New Job Opportunities
- Furthermore, Job Opening at SOS Children’s Villages International
- Afterwards, Farmerline Latest Employment Opportunity
- Finally, Lashibi Funeral Homes & Crematorium Job Vacancies
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED