Job Vacancy at Plantations SOCFINAF Ghana Ltd
PSG is an oil palm and rubber plantation enterprise based in Daboase, Wassa East District of the Western Region. It is a completely owned subsidiary of SOCFINAF SA of Luxembourg and employs over 2,000 people.
Plantations Soefinaf Ghana (PSG) Limited would like to advise all qualified and interested individuals about a vacant job in its General Management Department. COOK
- REPORTS TO: THE ADMIN/HR MANAGER
The role reports to the Admin/HR Manager and is responsible for providing effective and efficient catering services to some of the company’s expatriate management.
The position requires diligence, honesty, integrity, and loyalty to the firm, as well as the greatest level of hygiene.
Duties and Responsibilities
- The job holder is obligated to follow the company’s policies and operating procedures, as well as those that the firm may implement from time to time, to ensure the effective and efficient performance of its activities.
- Prepare high-quality, sanitary food for the expatriate manager and his or her family.
- To ensure that the cooking utensils, kitchen, and surroundings where food is made are always clean according to all standards.
- To ensure that appropriate food ingredients are always available to meet food demands at all times.
- To carry out laundry services at the house of the expatriate manager
- To complete any other tasks assigned by the expatriate manager.
Required Skill or Experience
- Diploma in Catering/Catering II, or SSSCE/WASSCE Certificate with a professional catering certification.
- A minimum of five (5) years of post-qualification experience preparing both local and international cuisines in a reputed hotel.
Nutritional resource management abilities.
Knowledge of how to prepare a variety of dishes (both local and continental).
Good interpersonal skills.
Knowledge of food control, particularly for expatriates.
The ability to work under pressure with little or no supervision.
How to Apply for this Job Vacancy at Plantations SOCFINAF Ghana
Applicants who are eligible and interested in the post mentioned should send their application and supporting documentation to:
The Admin. & HR Manager
Plantations Socfinaf Ghana Limited
P. O. Box TD1429
Or Email email@example.com with the subject line COOK by the close of work on FRIDAY, FEBRUARY 23, 2024.
- FIRSTLY, MASSIVE JOB RECRUITMENT AT LMI HOLDINGS
- SECONDLY, THE JOB ADVERTISEMENT AT STERLING INTERNATIONAL SCHOOL
- THIRDLY, JOB OPENING AT CUMMINS AFRICA MIDDLE EAST
- MOREOVER, PWC CAREERS AFRICA INVITES JOB APPLICATIONS
- FURTHERMORE, MASSIVE JOB RECRUITMENT AT GHANA CHRISTIAN INTERNATIONAL HIGH SCHOOL
- THEN, JOB OPENING AT COMPETENCY SCHOOL OF BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION
- ALSO, JOB ADVERTISEMENT AT WEST AFRICA CIVIL SOCIETY INSTITUTE (WACSI)
- ADDITIONALLY, JOB VACANCY AT KINTAMPO HEALTH RESEARCH CENTRE (KHRC)
- AFTERWARD, EXCITING CAREER OPPORTUNITY AT ABSA BANK
- FINALLY, JOB OPENING AT GIU INTERNATIONAL CHRISTIAN
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED