Job Opportunity at St. Edward Hospital
St. Edward Hospital, Dwinyama is looking for a highly motivated, skilled, and qualified individual to fill the job of INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY MANAGER
Principal Job Duties
- The Information Technology Manager will install and maintain computer gear, software, and networks.
- Supervise and manage information technology and computer systems.
- Plann, organize, direct, regulate, and assess information system and electronics operations in the facility.
- The Information Technology Manager reports to and manages the Administrator.
- Provides hardware and software maintenance, training, and consultancy, as well as recommendations for future resource planning and development within the LT department.
EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE
- A first-year degree in information technology is required, as well as at least one year of national service or internship in a recognized health facility.
- At least two (2) years of relevant job experience is required.
How to Apply for this Job Opportunity at St. Edward Hospital
Applicants who are interested should email their application letters and curriculum vitae to the address below by
The deadline is November 5, 2023.
St. Edward Hospital
Closing Date: 17th November 2023
- FIRSTLY, MASSIVE JOB RECRUITMENT AT LMI HOLDINGS
- SECONDLY, THE JOB ADVERTISEMENT AT STERLING INTERNATIONAL SCHOOL
- THIRDLY, JOB OPENING AT CUMMINS AFRICA MIDDLE EAST
- MOREOVER, PWC CAREERS AFRICA INVITES JOB APPLICATIONS
- FURTHERMORE, MASSIVE JOB RECRUITMENT AT GHANA CHRISTIAN INTERNATIONAL HIGH SCHOOL
- THEN, JOB OPENING AT COMPETENCY SCHOOL OF BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION
- ALSO, JOB ADVERTISEMENT AT WEST AFRICA CIVIL SOCIETY INSTITUTE (WACSI)
- ADDITIONALLY, JOB VACANCY AT KINTAMPO HEALTH RESEARCH CENTRE (KHRC)
- AFTERWARD, EXCITING CAREER OPPORTUNITY AT ABSA BANK
- FINALLY, JOB OPENING AT GIU INTERNATIONAL CHRISTIAN
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED