Job Opportunity at Serendipalm Co. Ltd.
Job Title: Senior Plant Supervisor
Small farmers and a “traditional” oil mill in a village help Serendipalm Co. Ltd. run a commercial Fairtrade and Organic palm oil project. The project sells to several brands in Europe and the U.S., is certified as organic and fair trade, and helps rural areas in the Eastern Region grow and improve. It is expanding into cocoa and other organic and fair products, some of which need to be processed to add value.
Serendipalm is looking for a Senior Plant Supervisor to work for up to two years at a project to manage plastic waste in Asuom, in the Eastern region of Ghana. This person will be in charge of the equipment at the project.
- In the plastic waste recycling facility, they are in charge of designing, putting in place, and keeping up mechanical systems.
- Creating and improving mechanical methods and tools for recycling plastic waste in an effective way.
- Creating feasibility studies for new recycling projects and giving technical advice.
- Should manage people who pick up plastic from different communities every day.
- Getting the community’s young people to help clean up on a regular basis.
- Shall make sure that collected plastics are weighed and that all collectors are paid.
- Help with setting up and managing equipment at the central storage and collection center.
- Always keep the site clean and maintain the facilities.
- Help to create a global agenda for sustainable plastics.
- Help everyone in the organization understand how decisions affect the environment.
- Keep good records of everything that happens on site.
will do any other tasks that management asks of them.
Skills or Experience Needed
- A Diploma or Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical Engineering, Plastic Waste Recycling, or another related field.
- Strong understanding of the mechanical systems, machines, and tools used in recycling.
At least two years of experience in dealing with plastic waste.
- Strong people skills and the ability to lead.
- Good computer skills, like being able to use Microsoft Office, send and receive emails, and manage databases.
- Ability to make sure that everyone on the team works well together and is organized.
- Self-motivated, interested in working as a team, and able to talk to and work with other people in a way that is open and productive.
- Ability to look at a problem and choose practical ways to solve it.
- Must be able to communicate well in both English and Twi, both in writing and in person, and take the initiative to do so.
- Willingness to move to Asuom, Eastern Region, full time
- With a valid license, be able to ride a motorcycle.
- A job that gives you room to grow
- Performance-based pay and benefits that are competitive
- A very cooperative and productive place to work
- Training to improve job skills and experience is supported by management.
- There will need to be references.
How to Apply for this Job Opportunity at Serendipalm Co. Ltd.
Interested candidates should submit their Cvs to:
The Human Resource Manager
Serendipalm Co. Ltd
P.O.Box CT 4723,
OR email it to email@example.com
- FIRSTLY, MASSIVE JOB RECRUITMENT AT LMI HOLDINGS
- SECONDLY, THE JOB ADVERTISEMENT AT STERLING INTERNATIONAL SCHOOL
- THIRDLY, JOB OPENING AT CUMMINS AFRICA MIDDLE EAST
- MOREOVER, PWC CAREERS AFRICA INVITES JOB APPLICATIONS
- FURTHERMORE, MASSIVE JOB RECRUITMENT AT GHANA CHRISTIAN INTERNATIONAL HIGH SCHOOL
- THEN, JOB OPENING AT COMPETENCY SCHOOL OF BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION
- ALSO, JOB ADVERTISEMENT AT WEST AFRICA CIVIL SOCIETY INSTITUTE (WACSI)
- ADDITIONALLY, JOB VACANCY AT KINTAMPO HEALTH RESEARCH CENTRE (KHRC)
- AFTERWARD, EXCITING CAREER OPPORTUNITY AT ABSA BANK
- FINALLY, JOB OPENING AT GIU INTERNATIONAL CHRISTIAN
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED