Job Opening at Energy Media Group (EMG)
About the company
The Energy Media Group (EMG) was founded in Ghana in 2014 as a media company with a focus on the energy sector. Its main goal was to report on what was happening, how it was doing, and who was involved in it. Over the years, our journey has taken us further than what we were originally asked to do. We have become the energy sector’s first-choice partner for advancing business goals and interests, a growing legacy that sets us apart.
We want to hire an I.T. assistant who can do a lot of different things and has good communication skills. The main focus of the job will be on computer operations, user and desktop support (hardware and software), help desk, data management, website development, and maintenance.
- Helping to set up, configure, and maintain the IT infrastructure of the company. Setting up hardware and software applications as needed.
- Helping the IT department and the company’s computer users in general
- Helps with troubleshooting, repairing, and maintaining computer equipment. Also helps test personal computers and peripherals on a network to figure out whether problems are caused by hardware or software.
- Update software, look for possible threats, watch over data storage, and renew licenses and other legal documents.
- Taking care of questions from clients and coworkers about networks, systems, and applications
- Make an intranet so that employees can safely share company information and computer resources.
- Build and keep up the company’s internet infrastructure to meet its needs.
- Find out what IT and hardware supplies you need and buy them. Then make an IT inventory asset management system.
- Building websites, making mobile apps, and taking care of all the websites for a company.
- Make a software database of all the printed documents your company has.
- Keep systems, databases, and web pages up-to-date.
- Help with tasks that other departments need help with. Other tasks that may be asked of you
Skills or Experience Needed
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in a field related to IT. At least three years of work experience.
- Very sure of themselves and have great people skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Being able to work under stress and meet deadlines
- Good at keeping track of time and getting things done. Must have the highest level of honesty and privacy.
- Having a qualified driver with a license is a plus.
How to Apply for this Job Opening at Energy Media Group
Send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com.
Closing Date: 9th August 2023
- FIRSTLY, MASSIVE JOB RECRUITMENT AT LMI HOLDINGS
- SECONDLY, THE JOB ADVERTISEMENT AT STERLING INTERNATIONAL SCHOOL
- THIRDLY, JOB OPENING AT CUMMINS AFRICA MIDDLE EAST
- MOREOVER, PWC CAREERS AFRICA INVITES JOB APPLICATIONS
- FURTHERMORE, MASSIVE JOB RECRUITMENT AT GHANA CHRISTIAN INTERNATIONAL HIGH SCHOOL
- THEN, JOB OPENING AT COMPETENCY SCHOOL OF BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION
- ALSO, JOB ADVERTISEMENT AT WEST AFRICA CIVIL SOCIETY INSTITUTE (WACSI)
- ADDITIONALLY, JOB VACANCY AT KINTAMPO HEALTH RESEARCH CENTRE (KHRC)
- AFTERWARD, EXCITING CAREER OPPORTUNITY AT ABSA BANK
- FINALLY, JOB OPENING AT GIU INTERNATIONAL CHRISTIAN
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED