Job Opening at Asanko Gold Ghana Ltd
Asanko Gold Ghana Limited Ghana Ltd. (“AGGL”) is a joint venture between Galiano Gold and Gold Fields. The primary asset is the multi-pit Asanko Gold Mine complex, located in the Ashanti region of Ghana. Galiano Gold are the managers and operators of the Asanko Gold Mine.
There is a position available in our Engineering Department for:
The SMPP Supervisor will be in charge of all structural, mechanical, platework, and piping aspects of mine construction and installation. The incumbent will guarantee that contractors carry out construction projects in accordance with authorized plans and designs, as well as corporate procedures and standards.
- Lead and supervise a team of boilermakers, fabricators, fitters, and welders performing structural installations and other related tasks.
- Collaborate with designated engineers, architects, and contractors to give technical support on the mine’s Approved for Construction (AFC) drawings and designs.
- Then, Ensure that all projects are carried out in accordance with the mine’s Quality Control Plan and the Contractors Approved Quality Management Plan.
- Review and give site specification interface and support to project contractors to make their work easier.
- Also, Ensure that all quality control checks and tests are properly initiated and that records are kept in order to be available when needed.
- To ensure complete compliance with project specifications and regulatory requirements, the company, its contractors, and its subcontractors must evaluate all work they perform.
- Moreover, Conduct regular audits of contractors to ensure that they maintain a safe working environment and that their safety policies are held accountable.
- Assist your supervisor in developing a quality control policy and ensuring that it is followed across all project sites.
- Prepare construction-specific procedures and work instructions to serve as a guide for all project activities.
- Maintain efficient processes to guarantee that projects are completed within authorized budgets and schedules while adhering to company health and safety standards.
- Lastly, Perform any other duties assigned by the supervisor that fall within the scope of the function.
Required Qualifications or Experience
- A degree in Mechanical/Structural Engineering or its equivalent from a recognized university is required.
- A minimum of five (5) years of hands-on experience in structural, mechanical, plate work, and pipe activities in a mining or related setting, two (2) of which must have been in a supervisory capacity is required.
- Computer literacy is required, as well as working understanding of Microsoft Office Suite (word, excel, and PowerPoint) and database management.
- Good project management abilities are required.
- A certified professional engineer who is also a member of the Ghana Institution of Engineering (GhIE) will be an asset.
- A valid Ghanaian driving license and the competence to drive in tough terrain are required.
- Excellent working knowledge of engineering design and principles, as well as their application;
- Knowledge of standards, methods, and processes that can be applied to work circumstances;
- Ability to work under pressure and thrive in a fast-paced atmosphere;
- Ability to understand and interpret electrical project drawings and blueprints
- Must have strong oral and written communication skills, as well as the ability to communicate with people at all levels of leadership and from various cultural backgrounds.
- Strong leadership abilities, including the capacity to motivate and inspire teams to meet project objectives;
- Excellent interpersonal and organizational abilities;
- Must be medically fit for the position and working conditions.
How to Apply for this Job at Asanko Gold Ghana Ltd
Please follow the instructions below while applying to maximize the success of your application:
- In your cover letter, include an introduction paragraph describing why you believe you are qualified for the position you are applying for.
- Keep your CV to four pages.
- Your CV must include demographic information, qualifications, work experience, and at least two references.
- Start with your most recent positions.
- Include authentic certifications and academic records that are appropriate.
- When applying for a job, please send all emails to email@example.com.
- Please include the job title you are applying for in the subject line of your email.
- Applications should be submitted by the deadline date, along with a full curriculum vitae and evidence of qualifications, to:
Manager, Organizational Capability,
Asanko Gold Ghana Limited,
No. 4, Sir Arku Korsah Road,
Airport Residential Area,
P. O. Box CT 6153,
Alternatively, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The deadline for application submission is November 30th, 2023.
- FIRSTLY, MASSIVE JOB RECRUITMENT AT LMI HOLDINGS
- SECONDLY, THE JOB ADVERTISEMENT AT STERLING INTERNATIONAL SCHOOL
- THIRDLY, JOB OPENING AT CUMMINS AFRICA MIDDLE EAST
- MOREOVER, PWC CAREERS AFRICA INVITES JOB APPLICATIONS
- FURTHERMORE, MASSIVE JOB RECRUITMENT AT GHANA CHRISTIAN INTERNATIONAL HIGH SCHOOL
- THEN, JOB OPENING AT COMPETENCY SCHOOL OF BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION
- ALSO, JOB ADVERTISEMENT AT WEST AFRICA CIVIL SOCIETY INSTITUTE (WACSI)
- ADDITIONALLY, JOB VACANCY AT KINTAMPO HEALTH RESEARCH CENTRE (KHRC)
- AFTERWARD, EXCITING CAREER OPPORTUNITY AT ABSA BANK
- FINALLY, JOB OPENING AT GIU INTERNATIONAL CHRISTIAN
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED