Health & Safety Advisor at Cardinal Namdini Mining Limited (CNML)
About the company
Cardinal Namdini Mining Limited (CNML) is a wholly owned subsidiary of Shandong Gold Mining Co. Ltd., which is listed on the Shanghai Stock Exchange (SSE) and Hong Kong Stock Exchange (HKSE). CNML is working to improve its main asset, which is in the Upper East Region of Ghana. The company’s long-term goal is to build a world-leading, highly valuable, and responsible gold mining enterprise of a world-class level.
To help the project meet the requirements of the Health and Safety Management system and drive Health and Safety initiatives in the workplace (infield) while making sure that Health and Safety laws are followed.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Help the Cardinal Namdini Mining Limited (CNML) team and contractor teams on site avoid incidents and accidents by giving them professional health and safety advice.
- Help make policies, procedures, and programs for occupational health and safety.
- Promote a health and safety culture that makes it less likely that people will get hurt or that plants and equipment will get broken.
- Watch how the Health and Safety Management Plan for the project is carried out so that the project goals can be met. This includes making sure that risk assessments and site inspections are coordinated.
- Keep an eye on the health and safety situation and push for continuous improvement to make sure that the project has the best health and safety direction possible. This means that the CNML representative has to go to all Project Health and Safety Committee meetings and contractor pre-start information and toolbox meetings.
- Do a health and safety orientation for everyone who is new to the project.
- Help the Systems Administrator keep track of all health and safety records on site so they meet CNML and legal requirements.
- Review all investigations into incidents, including those into near misses, and help people with investigations.
- Do any other related tasks that the Supervisor assigns based on the needs of the company.
Minimum qualification (s)
- A degree in Health and Safety, the Environment, Engineering, Physical or Natural Sciences, Social Sciences, or a similar field.
- A minimum of an HSE officer’s certificate of competence from the Minerals Commission
- Occupational Health and Safety certifications that are important (e.g., NEBOSH preferred)
- At least 4 years of experience as a health and safety advisor in the extractive, mining, manufacturing, or construction industries.
How to Apply for Health & Safety Advisor at Cardinal Namdini Mining Limited
If you want your application to be as successful as possible, please follow the instructions below:
- Include a cover letter or application letter that is no longer than one page and explains why you think you are the best person for the job. Include your Curriculum Vitae (CV) and keep it to no more than five pages.
- Include copies of any academic certificates that are important.
- Include copies of any professional certifications that are relevant.
- Please put the name of the job you want as the subject line of the email.
- Send your detailed CV and proof of qualifications to: HR Manager, Cardinal Namdini Mining Limited, No.4 Luanda close, East Legon, Accra, Ghana: GA-377-0113.
- Please send your application and all relevant documents (in PDF or MS Word format, if possible) to the email address below: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Closing Date: February 27, 2023
Also, For more Job Opportunities CLICK HERE
- Firstly, Totalenergies Marketing Ghana Job Opportunities
- Secondly, RecTrain Services Limited Invites Job Applications
- Thirdly, Exciting Career Opportunity at World Vision
- Moreover, Food and Agriculture Organization Latest Job Postings
- Additionally, Job Vacancy at JSI Research & Training Institute
- Then, Job Opportunity at AutoShack Ghana
- Also, Catholic Relief Services Latest Job Posting
- More so, Employment Advertisement at Glovo
- Afterwards, Job Vacancies Available at The Haven Hotel
- Finally, Beacon International School Job Opportunities
For daily job alerts and guide to worldwide visas, join our WhatsApp and Telegram group
CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE WHATSAPP GROUP
CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE TELEGRAM GROUP
CLICK HERE TO JOIN OUR FACEBOOK PAGE
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED