Guinness Ghana Latest Job Recruitment
Employees at Diageo get the best of both worlds. Our hands-on, accelerated learning programs are ideal for people who are curious and capable of learning. If you want to learn the ins and outs of an organization in order to build a career you can be proud of, you’ve come to the perfect spot.
Take a look at our Future Leaders Programme. This two-year program has a unique workplace learning approach that means you will spend your days right at the heart of a massive multinational organization with opportunities across Africa.
What exactly are we?
Diageo is a global leader in the production of premium beverages. We offer an exceptional choice of over 200 brands—old and new, huge and small, global and local—that are appreciated in over 180 countries worldwide.
Celebrating our inclusive and diverse culture is important to our mission, which values all people regardless of origin, handicap, religion, gender identity, sexual orientation, or ethnicity. We understand that for our business to grow, we need diverse staff with a variety of backgrounds, talents, and competencies in each of the 180 countries in which we operate, as well as to reflect our diverse consumer base. We see diversity as one of the main enablers that helps our organization flourish, and our values, purpose, and standards create the stage for us to value each individual’s unique contribution.
Join our Future Leaders program and help us carry out our ‘Society 2030: Spirit of Progress’ agenda—a 10-year action plan to help create a more inclusive and sustainable society!
How does the program function?
Diageo’s premium brands include Guinness, Smirnoff, Johnnie Walker, Baileys, Captain Morgan, and Gordon’s. Our marketing specialists help our brands live their goals and be at the heart of all events.
We want to create brand “General Managers” that can balance long-term strategy with real-time commercial performance and understanding. Creating compelling stories to strengthen our 250-year-old brands is crucial to their long-term success. You can help introduce new products as well as old ones. You’ll collaborate to bring our brands to life with creativity, vision, and pioneering spirit.
You will work in two roles and learn about media planning and execution, social media, innovation, budget management, business performance and drivers, shopper marketing, and activation during this two-year rotation program. Working on iconic and innovative companies will motivate you and build your marketing and commercial skills. With these foundations, you will progress quickly and be ready to specialize in Diageo marketing within two years.
Our culture of continuous learning at Diageo gives us fresh chances for growth and development every day. The curriculum includes formal instruction, coaching, and hands-on experience with the Africa Cohort. This will provide you with a solid leadership foundation, a deep understanding of Diageo’s operations, and the confidence to pursue many career possibilities within our organization by the end of your program.
What exactly are we looking for?
- On the qualification front, you must have earned or intend to earn an academic degree and be graduating in 2024 or within the last two years.
- You must be fluent in English, and our graduate possibilities necessitate that you be mobile and willing to transfer geographically during the program.
- The importance of personality cannot be overstated. You must be a curious, flexible, self-motivated team player who enjoys putting ideas into action, as well as someone who demonstrates honesty, respect for others, and, most importantly, a desire to learn something new every day.
What Are the Benefits?
- We provide a competitive salary as well as an industry-leading benefits package.
- With everything you may learn here and the long-term opportunities available, the Future
- Leaders Programme in Africa may be the best decision you’ve ever made.
We have various graduate jobs available around the company. We recommend applying to only one program for the best chance of success. Applications are being accepted on a rolling basis, and we will close positions when we have found our grads for January 2024. Let’s hope it’s you!
NB: Pymetrics is the initial part of the application process for all of Diageo’s Future Leaders programs, and your results will be utilized for all applications that require it during a one-year period after completion.
Please keep in mind that our assessment centers will be in November and December this year, so you will hear from us closer to the time. We appreciate your understanding.
How to Apply for this Guinness Ghana Job Recruitment
Closing Date: 24th November, 2023
- FIRSTLY, MASSIVE JOB RECRUITMENT AT LMI HOLDINGS
- SECONDLY, THE JOB ADVERTISEMENT AT STERLING INTERNATIONAL SCHOOL
- THIRDLY, JOB OPENING AT CUMMINS AFRICA MIDDLE EAST
- MOREOVER, PWC CAREERS AFRICA INVITES JOB APPLICATIONS
- FURTHERMORE, MASSIVE JOB RECRUITMENT AT GHANA CHRISTIAN INTERNATIONAL HIGH SCHOOL
- THEN, JOB OPENING AT COMPETENCY SCHOOL OF BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION
- ALSO, JOB ADVERTISEMENT AT WEST AFRICA CIVIL SOCIETY INSTITUTE (WACSI)
- ADDITIONALLY, JOB VACANCY AT KINTAMPO HEALTH RESEARCH CENTRE (KHRC)
- AFTERWARD, EXCITING CAREER OPPORTUNITY AT ABSA BANK
- FINALLY, JOB OPENING AT GIU INTERNATIONAL CHRISTIAN
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED