Guinness Ghana Job Vacancy Announcement
ROLE: Source To Pay Invoice Controller
DBSI (Diageo Business Services India) is a Shared Service Center that handles back-office finance transactions for DIAGEO businesses all over the world. It is multifunctional, multicultural, and speaks more than one language. As a result, DBSI plays a key role in making sure that the Purchase to Pay Work Stream runs smoothly with as few problems as possible.
This job will work closely with different levels and departments of the In Market Company, as well as with relevant third parties.
Purpose of Role:
The purpose of the role is to make sure that the vendor reconciliations are done on time and that any problems are fixed as soon as possible.
- Review and scan local, NIS, and foreign vendor invoices and credit notes with TAX information.
- Drafts for the business when needed and payment of reimbursements Work with market partners, vendors, and the STP team to figure out how to fix the problems.
- Having the scans done V/S SAP reconciliation Getting the Supply Financing Scheme (SFS) vendors to agree with each other. Connect with the TAX team and the procurement team to find out the details of TAX for non-residential vendors.
- Taking care of JV on FTC WHT through Oswald Taking care of the FTC’s salary payments. Request for a down payment, an urgent payment, or a payment required by law.
- How to pay with a P-card and get travel and expense cards. Making sure that the bank on Foreign payments has all the important documents.
Needed Skills and Work Experience:
- Commerce/Accounts/Finance degree from a university Experience
- Meaningful work experience in a F&A BPO or another industry related to finance and accounting. Experience in end-to-end P2P domain. Good knowledge of the P2P process and good communication skills.
- Care for customers and ability to work as a team
- Know how to use the SAP Purchase to Pay application.
- Good grasp of the AP process
- Experience in similar profile
- Know how accounting works
- Skills for understanding and solving problems
How to Apply for this Guinness Ghana Job Vacancy
Closing Date: February 27, 2023
Also, For more Job Opportunities CLICK HERE
- Firstly, Totalenergies Marketing Ghana Job Opportunities
- Secondly, RecTrain Services Limited Invites Job Applications
- Thirdly, Exciting Career Opportunity at World Vision
- Moreover, Food and Agriculture Organization Latest Job Postings
- Additionally, Job Vacancy at JSI Research & Training Institute
- Then, Job Opportunity at AutoShack Ghana
- Also, Catholic Relief Services Latest Job Posting
- More so, Employment Advertisement at Glovo
- Afterwards, Job Vacancies Available at The Haven Hotel
- Finally, Beacon International School Job Opportunities
For daily job alerts and guide to worldwide visas, join our WhatsApp and Telegram group
CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE WHATSAPP GROUP
CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE TELEGRAM GROUP
CLICK HERE TO JOIN OUR FACEBOOK PAGE
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED