Guinness Ghana Calls For Job Applications
Diageo employees have the best of all worlds. Our hands-on, accelerated learning sessions are great for people who are curious and have the ability to learn. If you want to obtain the depth and breadth of an organization to be set up for a career to be proud of, you’re in the perfect spot.
Look no further than our Future Leaders Programme! With prospects across Africa, this two-year curriculum has an innovative workplace learning approach that means you will spend your days right at the heart of a big global organization.
Who are we?
Diageo is one of the world’s major producers of premium drinks. We offer an exceptional collection of over 200 brands—old and new, huge and small, worldwide and local—that are loved in more than 180 countries across the world.
Celebrating our inclusive and diverse culture is important to our purpose, which values people irrespective of background, handicap, religion, gender identity, sexuality, or ethnicity. We realize that for our business to grow, we depend on having diverse individuals with a range of backgrounds, skills, and talents in each of the 180 countries in which we operate and to reflect our broad consumer base. We regard diversity as one of the main enablers that helps our business flourish, and our values, purpose, and standards establish the circumstances for us to acknowledge the unique contribution each person brings.
Join our Future Leaders program and support us in delivering our ‘Society 2030: Spirit of Progress‘ agenda—a 10-year action plan to help create a more inclusive and sustainable society!
How does the program work?
Join world-famous brands in commercial sales. Finding new generations of customers, uncharted markets, new reasons to buy, and new ways to sell historic brands like Baileys, Guinness, and Smirnoff
Sales will consume you from the start. You’ll build Diageo partnerships and work with customers to boost sales. You will ensure that our brands are advertised, available, and well-presented to buyers.
In our Commercial Sales teams, you may excel in Account Management, Customer Marketing, and Customer Activation. Discover everything about our brands, rivals, market, and customers.
Our culture of continuous learning at Diageo gives us fresh chances for growth and development every day. You’ll get formal training, mentoring, and Africa Cohort experience during your graduate degree. This will provide you with a solid leadership foundation, a deep understanding of Diageo’s operations, and the confidence to pursue many career possibilities within our organization by the end of your program. You’ll work on skill-building tasks from the outset. Drive growth to define our brands and business while building a global network of relationships that will benefit your career today and in the future.
What exactly are we looking for?
- On the qualification front, you must have earned or intend to earn an academic degree and be graduating in 2024 or within the last two years. You must be fluent in English and have or be ready to earn a full, clean, valid driver’s license. To be considered for our graduate positions, you must be mobile and willing to relocate geographically during the program.
- You must be a curious, flexible, self-motivated team player who enjoys putting ideas into action, as well as someone who demonstrates honesty, respect for others, and, most importantly, a desire to learn something new every day.
- Most essential, we ask that you be yourself. Come as you are, with your own ideas and goals, and let us appreciate your brilliance while also empowering you to attain your greatest potential.
What are the benefits?
- The Commercial Sales Graduate Programme could be the best decision you’ve ever made, with everything you can learn here and the long-term chances we have to offer.
- We provide our graduates with competitive pay as well as an industry-leading benefits package. With everything you may learn here and the long-term opportunities available, the Future Leaders Programme in Africa may be the best decision you’ve ever made.
We have various graduate jobs available around the company. We recommend applying to only one program for the best chance of success. Applications are being accepted on a rolling basis, and we will close positions when we have found our grads for January 2024. Let’s hope it’s you!
NB: Pymetrics is the initial part of the application process for all of Diageo’s Future Leaders programmes, and your results will be utilized for all applications that require it during a one-year period after completion.
Please keep in mind that our assessment centers will be in November and December this year, so you will hear from us closer to the time. We appreciate your understanding.
How to Apply for this Guinness Ghana Job
Closing Date: 19th November, 2023
- FIRSTLY, MASSIVE JOB RECRUITMENT AT LMI HOLDINGS
- SECONDLY, THE JOB ADVERTISEMENT AT STERLING INTERNATIONAL SCHOOL
- THIRDLY, JOB OPENING AT CUMMINS AFRICA MIDDLE EAST
- MOREOVER, PWC CAREERS AFRICA INVITES JOB APPLICATIONS
- FURTHERMORE, MASSIVE JOB RECRUITMENT AT GHANA CHRISTIAN INTERNATIONAL HIGH SCHOOL
- THEN, JOB OPENING AT COMPETENCY SCHOOL OF BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION
- ALSO, JOB ADVERTISEMENT AT WEST AFRICA CIVIL SOCIETY INSTITUTE (WACSI)
- ADDITIONALLY, JOB VACANCY AT KINTAMPO HEALTH RESEARCH CENTRE (KHRC)
- AFTERWARD, EXCITING CAREER OPPORTUNITY AT ABSA BANK
- FINALLY, JOB OPENING AT GIU INTERNATIONAL CHRISTIAN
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED