February 12th, 2024 at 02:48 pm
Factory Cleaner Jobs in Canada for Foreigners 2024 | Apply Now
To maintain cleanliness at a Harmony manufacturing site, Generations Cleaning is looking for qualified and experienced cleaners. Growing Generations Cleaning is looking to add more cleaners to its workforce. Our company is looking for a committed, industrious, and ecologically aware individual who is ready to advance with us.
We at Generations Cleaning would be ecstatic to have you become a member of our team and help make our company successful.
- Jobs Role: Factory Cleaner
- Location: Greater Toronto Area, ON, Canada
- Vacancies: 15
- Company: Samsung Electronics
- Salary: CAD 35 Per Hour
- Country: Canada
- Shifts: 7:00 am-3:00 pm Monday-Friday
Duties of Factory Cleaner Jobs in Canada
During your eight-hour shifts each day, you can be in charge of cleaning various areas across the production complex. Rotations of cleaning will be part of these shifts, and responsibilities will include:
- Sweeping, mopping, and vacuuming all floors, including carpeted spaces.
- Dusting baseboards, door frames, window sills, and ledges
- Using a moist cloth, clean chairs, counters, and desks
- Clearing the floor and other surfaces of all clutter.
- Sweeping and mopping the floors, clearing any clutter off surfaces, emptying the trash and relining the bin with a fresh bag, cleaning the bathroom bowl, sanitizing the counter and sink, honing the faucets, spot cleaning the mirrors, and polishing the baseboards
- Cleaning the outside of appliances and the microwave’s interior, wiping down the counter and sink, honing the faucets, sweeping and mopping the floors, wiping down the tables and chairs, cleaning any debris from surfaces, emptying the trash and replacing the bin with a fresh bag
- Making use of an automated scrubber to tidy the manufacturing floor
Necessities for Factory Cleaner Jobs in Canada
- A person with initiative and drive.
- Two years or more of cleaning experience is required.
- Proficiency with an automated scrubber is recommended.
- Comfortable for long periods of standing.
- Able to do our tasks efficiently.
- Ordered supplies and maintained a clean environment.
Benefits of Factory Worker Jobs in Canada
- Stable Employment: Full-time, stable employment with regular work hours and paychecks is provided by many factory worker positions. This stability may provide peace of mind and financial security for international workers looking to establish themselves in Canada.
- Competitive earnings: Although specific remuneration may vary depending on region, industry, and level of experience, many factory vocations in Canada pay competitive earnings. Workers from other nations may find that the pay in Canadian factories is more than what they would receive in their home countries, which will allow them to support themselves and their families.
- Opportunities for Advancement: Although factory labor may initially be considered an entry-level position, there are often opportunities for career advancement within the business. Staff workers who demonstrate dedication and hard work may be granted opportunities to progress in their roles, take on new duties, and augment their long-term earning capacity.
- Advantages and Perquisites: In Canada, employers usually offer perks and advantages to their employees. These could include benefits like paid time off, health insurance, retirement programs, and salary. With the help of these advantages, foreign workers in Canada can preserve their health and well-being, make savings for the future, and enjoy a higher standard of living.
- Training and Skill Development: Many manufacturers provide opportunities for on-the-job training and skill development to help employees succeed in their roles. It may be possible to give foreign workers the chance to get useful experience, learn new skills, and improve their employability in factories and other industries.
- Safe Work Environments: An essential component of Canadian labor laws, safe work environments require companies to provide a safe and healthy work environment for their employees. International workers may expect to work in environments that sternly adhere to safety regulations, which reduces the risk of workplace mishaps and injuries.
- Diversity and Inclusion: Canada is widely recognized for its diversified society and commitment to promoting diversity and inclusion. In Canadian workplaces, foreign employees may expect fair and polite treatment regardless of their country of origin or nationality. If they are welcomed with such politeness, foreign workers could feel more valued and comfortable at work.
- Pathway to Permanent Residency: Foreign nationals who wish to immigrate permanently to Canada may be able to do so by working in factories. For some manufacturing worker positions, foreign workers may qualify for provincial or federal immigration programs that offer permanent resident status and the chance to build a future in Canada.
Frequently Asked Questions
How can I apply for a factory job?
Obtain a General Equivalency or High School diploma. Build up your practical abilities by learning how to use a forklift and researching the factory’s products and processes. Get instruction while working. You can obtain training and work experience after being employed.
What is the potential salary for a factory worker in Canada?
In Canada, the average yearly salary for manufacturing laborers is $31,200, or $16 per hour. A year’s salary for entry-level occupations starts at $27,788, while most experienced workers get up to $40,950.
What does a Canadian factory worker do?
In a production plant, a production worker helps with a variety of tasks. Your work may involve putting products together to make final goods or feeding raw materials into the machinery.
Get the most recent information with us on Newsnowgh.com on work permits, visa application procedures, potential routes to permanent residency, and jobs sponsored by visas.
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED