Exciting Career Opportunity at World Vision
Job Title: Donor Liaison Advisor
With more than 70 years of experience, our main goal is to help the poorest and most vulnerable children get out of poverty and live full lives. Because of our Christian religion, we help children from all walks of life, even in the most dangerous places.
Come work with our 33,000+ staff in nearly 100 countries and share the joy of making a difference in the lives of defenseless children!
Help the National Office serve WVUS donors and partners through all of WVUS’s ways of earning money. As part of the Vision Trip & Donor Liaison Program, the Donor Relations Advisor (Donor Liaison) will work with the right WVUS Relational Fundraising Channels (HNW, Influencers, Church, Artists) and the right NO Departments (mainly the ND, Senior Leadership Team, ADP managers, Sector Directors/Managers, Finance, and Supply Chain) to improve the experience for donors and partners.
The person in charge will work with the Donor Relations Manager on all parts of the job. The goal is to create engaging experiences and deliverables that show WV’s transformational development model, which will lead to more people knowing about World Vision, advocating for it, and giving it money.
Duties And Responsibilities
- This means knowing the goals of the WVUS fundraising staff for the trip, getting information from donors, and being able to work with WVUS and the NO to make a plan to meet these goals. At the very least, this will include:
- Multiple meetings (using different technologies) with WVUS staff, including the fundraising team, to fully understand the trip goals.
- Visiting the ADP before a trip to meet staff and beneficiaries to plan an agenda that “tells the WV story of need, WV intervention, and impact on lives” and meets the trip goals.
- Plan a plan that will change the donors’ minds and hearts.
- Talk to and connect with donors directly.
- Putting together welcome packets for donors that are suitable and well-planned. Each Vision Trip should have its own unique set of welcome packages.
- Make sure that everything is set up well before the Vision Trip times. This includes, but is not limited to, lodging, food, transportation, and safety.
- Having a daily meeting with the WVUS trip host (the person who raises money for the trip) to talk about the day and plan the next day.
- Multiple meetings with WVUS staff (using different tools) to fully understand the story and resource goals
- Meet, plan, and work with the NO program staff to come up with good ideas and suggestions for making a difference.
- Visit several ADPs to meet staff and people who benefit from them
- Find out who they are and talk to them.
- Prepare an acceptable and strategic plan for gathering resources. This includes, but isn’t limited to, places to stay, food, and getting around.
- Use stories, movies, and photos to make and/or give presentations.
Qualifications, skills, and knowledge
- Bachelor’s degree is needed, and it’s best if it’s in communications, community development, or a related area.
- Five years of work experience in a relevant field, ideally in the humanitarian sector
- Understand transformational development and be able to translate technical language into words that funders can easily understand.
- Excellent communication and public relations skills, as well as strong written and spoken English and the ability to explain complicated ideas and principles easily.
- Experience with personal computers, email, and general office productivity software (like Microsoft Office Suite) is needed.
- Hosting groups of US donors or visitors in person or online or dealing with US groups of donors or visitors is a big plus.
- Preferably, they have worked with a non-government group before.
- Experience writing in English for a news agency, marketing organization, non-governmental organization (NGO), or international group is preferred.
- Video, editing, and still photography skills are desired.
- Requires a high level of interpersonal skills across cultures, personal maturity, and proven ability to affect multiple stakeholders.
- Must be willing to spend a lot of time traveling to jobs.
- Skilled with personal computers, email, and general office productivity tools (like Microsoft Office Suite) and other programs for uploading and downloading information. Some experience with still photography, videography, video editing, and story writing.
- Understanding community and transformational growth
How to Apply for this Career Opportunity at World Vision
Closing Date: 21st June 2023
Also, For more Job Opportunities CLICK HERE
- Firstly, Newmont Mining Corporation Latest Job Offer
- Secondly, New Job Vacancy at Serendipalm Co. Ltd.
- Thirdly, Job Vacancy at Food and Agriculture Organization
- Then, Abt Associates Calls For Job Applications
- Also, New Job Advertisement at Old Mutual
- Moreover, Job Opening at International Cocoa Initiative (ICI)
- Additionally, AirtelTigo Latest Job Recruitment Announcement
- More so, Chirano Gold Mines Limited Job Opportunities
- Afterward, Norsaac Calls For Job Applications
- Lastly, ABS Bureau New Job Announcement
For daily job alerts and guide to worldwide visas, join our WhatsApp and Telegram group
CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE WHATSAPP GROUP
CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE TELEGRAM GROUP
CLICK HERE TO JOIN OUR FACEBOOK PAGE
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED