Exciting Career Opportunity at Khulisa
Khulisa is looking for a skilled and experienced Research Director (RD) for a long-term USAID project in Accra, Ghana. With the title “Chief of Party,” the RD will be responsible for providing overall vision, direction, and guidance for the activity. Available right away.
- In collaboration with USAID and other partners, RD will drive the project’s Research, M&E, and Learning direction, strategy, and vision.
- The RD will be in charge of overall project management and technical operations to guarantee that project tasks are accomplished and objectives are fulfilled effectively.
- He or she will lead the Contractor’s team and be the key point of contact with USAID for day-to-day project implementation and management issues.
- The RD will be in charge of ensuring that all assistance provided, whether by international or local experts/personnel, is technically sound and appropriate for the needs being addressed, as well as managing and supervising the work of all experts/personnel provided under the contract.
- The RD will be in charge of preparing and presenting project work plans, M&E plans, and all reports.
- Candidates must hold a Doctorate in Social Sciences, International Relations, Economics, Political Science, or a similar subject.
- A track record of applying disciplinary expertise to CVE, conflict resolution, peacebuilding, or a related topic
- We are looking for applicants whose work is relevant to a wide range of stakeholders in both the public and private sectors, including USAID and the Department of State.
- Candidates must have a track record of independent research and publications, as well as expertise in managing research initiatives.
- At least 6 years of successful experience supervising applied research, evaluation, and CLA activities
- Experience with CVE or peace promotion is preferred.
- Experience in managing and developing workers in a multi-country and multi-cultural environment;
- Capability to administer USAID contracts and the required reporting;
- Experience creating or sustaining networks is preferred.
- Fluency in English speaking, reading, and writing
- Professional knowledge of French is necessary.
How to Apply for this Career Opportunity at Khulisa
Please send a detailed CV detailing your research experience to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Closing Date: 19th November, 2023
- FIRSTLY, MASSIVE JOB RECRUITMENT AT LMI HOLDINGS
- SECONDLY, THE JOB ADVERTISEMENT AT STERLING INTERNATIONAL SCHOOL
- THIRDLY, JOB OPENING AT CUMMINS AFRICA MIDDLE EAST
- MOREOVER, PWC CAREERS AFRICA INVITES JOB APPLICATIONS
- FURTHERMORE, MASSIVE JOB RECRUITMENT AT GHANA CHRISTIAN INTERNATIONAL HIGH SCHOOL
- THEN, JOB OPENING AT COMPETENCY SCHOOL OF BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION
- ALSO, JOB ADVERTISEMENT AT WEST AFRICA CIVIL SOCIETY INSTITUTE (WACSI)
- ADDITIONALLY, JOB VACANCY AT KINTAMPO HEALTH RESEARCH CENTRE (KHRC)
- AFTERWARD, EXCITING CAREER OPPORTUNITY AT ABSA BANK
- FINALLY, JOB OPENING AT GIU INTERNATIONAL CHRISTIAN
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED