Exciting Career Opportunity at Epsilon Security Ltd
Role: AREA MANAGER
Comprehensive security strategies must be planned and implemented. Controlling security operations, monitoring expenses, and documenting processes are all part of the job. Security personnel supervision, recruitment, and training. Obtaining security intelligence and putting preventive measures in place.
As an area manager, your primary role is to guarantee that you:
Responsibilities of an Area Manager with Regard to Operations
- The Branch/Area manager must visit each client twice a week and document the meeting (report).
- In charge of recruiting
- Reduce employee turnover and support the security team under your command with all pay-related complaints.
- Ensure that your neighborhood is patrolled 24 hours a day, seven days a week. They must visit all sites every day.
- Ensure that your supervisors and guards receive quality training and that your personnel is aware of Access Control Security values and principles.
- Respond immediately to all client requests, issues, and complaints, guaranteeing prompt and professional follow-up on our end.
- Inform the client/customer of any security breaches or breakdowns.
- Area Managers should be available 24 hours a day, seven days a week. When on leave, this includes checking in for emergency situations.
- Ensure that all locations have agreed upon and signed off on site procedures. Specific site instructions must be included in all site procedures.
- Ensure that the operational fleet of vehicles and motorcycles under your command is properly managed. Any violations discovered during inspections must be documented and filed.
- Any violations should be reported immediately to the operations manager.
- Ensure that the company’s disciplinary code is strictly followed and enforced.
- Weekly and monthly operational reports in standard format must be sent to the Ops Manager.
- Ensure that security personnel and supervisors conduct proper parades.
- Perform any additional tasks that the operations manager assigns.
Required Qualifications or Experience
- A minimum HND in social sciences, business administration, or its equivalent is preferred.
- A minimum of three (3) years of experience in a similar role in the industry is required.
- Outstanding understanding of security operations and procedures
- Outstanding Customer Service
- Outstanding writing and verbal communication abilities
- It is necessary to be awake and focused.
- Mature, genuine, and at ease working with clients
SUPERVISORY AND BEHAVIORAL SKILLS:
- Excellent organizing and planning abilities
- Outstanding interpersonal skills
COMPETENCES IN PERSONALITY
- Self-motivated, result-oriented, and optimistic with a strong focus on high-quality performance
- Mature, credible, and at ease interacting with top executives
- Dependable, patient, and determined
- A high level of integrity and honesty is required.
How to Apply for this Career Opportunity at Epsilon Security
Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Closing Date: November 22, 2023
- FIRSTLY, MASSIVE JOB RECRUITMENT AT LMI HOLDINGS
- SECONDLY, THE JOB ADVERTISEMENT AT STERLING INTERNATIONAL SCHOOL
- THIRDLY, JOB OPENING AT CUMMINS AFRICA MIDDLE EAST
- MOREOVER, PWC CAREERS AFRICA INVITES JOB APPLICATIONS
- FURTHERMORE, MASSIVE JOB RECRUITMENT AT GHANA CHRISTIAN INTERNATIONAL HIGH SCHOOL
- THEN, JOB OPENING AT COMPETENCY SCHOOL OF BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION
- ALSO, JOB ADVERTISEMENT AT WEST AFRICA CIVIL SOCIETY INSTITUTE (WACSI)
- ADDITIONALLY, JOB VACANCY AT KINTAMPO HEALTH RESEARCH CENTRE (KHRC)
- AFTERWARD, EXCITING CAREER OPPORTUNITY AT ABSA BANK
- FINALLY, JOB OPENING AT GIU INTERNATIONAL CHRISTIAN
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED