Compassion International Latest Job Recruitment
Job Title: Program Support Specialist – Complimentary Interventions
This intermediate specialist gives advice on and helps carry out programs and interventions for the overall development of children. The specialist is usually very knowledgeable in one area of holistic development in this national office, and they are also helpful in other areas. At this level of a career, the person in charge helps design local programs and works on moderately complicated tasks on their own. He or she may coach other specialists.
- Maintains a personal relationship with Jesus Christ. Is a consistent witness for Jesus Christ, treats people in and out of Compassion with kindness and a Christ-like attitude, and prays regularly for Compassion’s ministry.
- Acts as a spokesperson to bring attention to the needs of children. Knows that Christ told us to look out for children. Commits to and puts child safety at the top of all decisions, tasks, and activities in the ministry. Abides by all behavioral expectations in Compassion’s Statement of Commitment to Child Protection and Code of Conduct. Reports any suspicions of abuse, neglect, or exploitation of children through Compassion’s internal reporting system and helps with the right responses if something does happen.
- Helps a child develop in all areas of his or her life and gives ongoing subject matter expertise in each area of specialization. Helps partnership facilitators, cross-functional staff, and managers by giving them coaching and information about their area of expertise. Helps staff and other important people in the child development community learn and get better.
- Designs, implements, and monitors specific holistic child development strategies and interventions. Serves partnership facilitators by giving them activities in their area of expertise that build their skills and get kids, teens, and adults involved. May contextualize portions of curriculum relevant to their expertise or other resources for child and youth development. Works with partnership facilitators to make sure that records, reports, and other paperwork about interventions are correct, complete, and sent to the right people.
- Examines data, writes reports, and uses what they find to help management and key stakeholders improve program initiatives, interventions, and the outcomes for children.
- May share their knowledge with other people who work in the national office to help with programs.
Has a personal relationship with Jesus Christ.
- Responsible for supporting, upholding, and acting on Compassion’s core “Cultural Behaviors” in all communications and relationships with people inside and outside the organization.
- Bachelor’s degree in social sciences, development studies, or a field related to those
- 3 years Relevant work experience in this field or a similar one.
- It will be a plus if you have experience with managing and preventing disasters.
- Proven ability to write proposals
How to Apply for this Compassion International Latest Job
Closing Date: February 27, 2023
Also, For more Job Opportunities CLICK HERE
- Firstly, Totalenergies Marketing Ghana Job Opportunities
- Secondly, RecTrain Services Limited Invites Job Applications
- Thirdly, Exciting Career Opportunity at World Vision
- Moreover, Food and Agriculture Organization Latest Job Postings
- Additionally, Job Vacancy at JSI Research & Training Institute
- Then, Job Opportunity at AutoShack Ghana
- Also, Catholic Relief Services Latest Job Posting
- More so, Employment Advertisement at Glovo
- Afterwards, Job Vacancies Available at The Haven Hotel
- Finally, Beacon International School Job Opportunities
For daily job alerts and guide to worldwide visas, join our WhatsApp and Telegram group
CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE WHATSAPP GROUP
CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE TELEGRAM GROUP
CLICK HERE TO JOIN OUR FACEBOOK PAGE
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED