Communications and Programmes Manager Needed at Institute of Teacher Education and Development
Institute of Teacher Education and Development (INTED) is inviting applications due July 31, 2022 for the recruitment of five (5) roles as described in the solitication below: Communications and Programmes Manager
Founded in Ghana in 2011, INTED is a non-profit organised response to support quality education delivery in the pre-tertiary education sector. On a mission to build and support local capacity to provide accessible, high-quality professional development that addresses leadership, instructional, and student performance gaps, INTED supported more than 3,500 teachers and heads of over 100 schools in Ghana during the first decade of work. As INTED embarks upon its second decade with the purpose to build a more vibrant, inclusive, impactful, and sustainable organisation, it seeks to onboard passionate competent individuals who will advance the mission to improve educational outcomes in West Africa. Below are the job descriptions of vacancy postings due July 31, 2022. Application review and interviews are on a rolling basis. Please learn more about INTED via www.intedafrica.org.
Position Title/Type: Communications and Programmes Manager, Full-Time Role
Hybrid role to develop/manage the Organisation’s brand and communications with joint responsibility for support of multiple programmatic, engagement, and funding goals.
Salary Expectations: Competitive with Incentivation Perquisites and other Benefits
Responsibilities are, but not limited to:
- Firstly, Report to and support the Programmes Director, closely work with Memberships and Impact Manager to advance organisational goals, and expected to support junior team members;
- Secondly, Design and implement the organisational communications plan, ensuring the message is clear consistent, comprehensive, compliant, relevant, and timely to internal and external audiences;
- Moreover, Design and manage the content and production of all marketing assets (audiovisual, etc.) across all online and offline platforms for the organisation (website, social and print media, e-mail);
- Also, Initiate external communications, including media reports, press releases, and marketing materials etc. to act as an information highway between organisation and the public;
- Then, Serve as the internal editor/graphic design professional to improve communications; public
- Last but not least, Ensure consultation and programme fees paid are accurately processed and tracked; and
- Finally, Ensure that all participants understand programme details/protocols from a curated set of materials, logistics, surveys, follow-ups, site-visits, etc. and receive excellent experience/service
- Five years’ experience with three years in a similar role;
- Then, Bachelor’s Degree in Communications, Business Management, other appropriate field;
- Also, Ability to manage IT/Website, Branding campaigns, and draft/deliver presentation/speeches;
- Lastly, Strong demonstrable copywriting, project management, and public relations skills
Office Location for All Roles: Accra, Ghana
How to Apply for Communications and Programmes Manager at Institute of Teacher Education
Email your cover letter explaining your relevant skills/achievements and why we should choose you for the specified role, your resume, and any sample work (Director and Manager Levels) with the subject line [Vacancy Role Lastname-Initials] e.g., Impact Director Role Adjei-SK to [email protected] by July 31, 2022.
Interviews are on a rolling basis. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted – without exception – no unsolicited calls or follows-up on this recruitment.
Females are highly encouraged to apply.
Also, For more job opportunities CLICK HERE
- Sunda International May 2022 Jobs
- GIBA latest available jobs
- Finance Officers needed in GIZ Ghana
- SECURITY PERSONNEL NEEDED URGENTLY FOR EMPLOYMENT
- DRIVERS NEEDED URGENTLY FOR EMPLOYMENT
- Job Vacancy at a Telecommunication Company
- Ghana National Association of Teachers Jobs for May 2022
- An oil and gas company’s Latest Job Recruitment
- Lastly, A security company Invites Job Applications
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED