February 11th, 2024 at 08:19 am
Canadian Companies Providing Visa Sponsorship 2024 – Apply Now
The opportunity to work and live in Canada is almost here, and it has the potential to alter your life forever! When a business or employer sponsors a visa, it indicates that they are prepared to assist foreign employees in arriving in Canada, relocating, and beginning employment.
The government of Canada has made it easier for individuals to enter the country with a work permit as part of its new immigration strategy until 2024. Having a legitimate employment offer from a company willing to sponsor you with an LMIA is crucial.
Both skilled and unskilled foreign worker visas will be supported by Canadian local firms and companies. Numerous multinational corporations based in Canada will also hire foreign workers of all nationalities under sponsorship to work for their respective organizations in Canada.
Whether you are a graduate, a college student, employed, or have simply had limited education, you are eligible to apply. In Canada, there are about 997,000 unfilled positions that require workers. It is possible to earn over $90,000 annually. The majority of jobs are in Toronto, Alberta, and Ontario. since enormous sums of money are being given.
The names and details of the businesses that will hire foreign workers in 2024 and cover their visa costs are included in this post.
Visa Sponsorship Requirements
- Show a current passport or other travel authorization.
- Also, a report about educational assessment credentials.
- Language test results.
- Moreover, a formal job offer from an employer.
- Police-provided evidence.
- Health examinations.
- Proof of funds.
- If the position calls for experience, a letter of experience or evidence of finances should be sent.
- Age requirements: 21 years old minimum, 55 years old maximum.
- Your employer’s LMIA certificate.
- Your opportunity to work for global corporations.
- Also, exposure to a range of cultural contexts.
- Besides that, international experience and expertise.
- In addition, development as a practitioner.
- Aside from that, possibility of permanent residence in a prosperous nation.
- Similarly, world-class educational and medical infrastructure.
- Likewise, a glance at employment worldwide.
- Lastly, good wages and perks for employees.
List of Companies Providing Visa Sponsorship Jobs in Canada in 2024
Toronto-based Tim Hortons is a fast-food business that serves coffee, doughnuts, and other items. It is the largest quick-service restaurant business in Canada, with 4,949 outlets across 15 nations. Tim Hortons is an equal-opportunity employer and welcomes candidates from all racial, ethnic, and religious backgrounds. Both skilled and unskilled occupations are available.
- Restaurant Manager/ Service Manager
- IT/ Digital Marketing Team
- Delivery Drivers
- Waiter/ Bartender
- Sous Chef/ Executive Chef/ Chef de Partie
Coca Cola Canada
With 50 sales and distribution facilities, 5 factories, and over 5800 employees nationwide, Coke is a privately held company. The Coca-Cola Company in Canada is in dire need of both full-time and part-time employees. The following categories of jobs are eligible for visa sponsorship:
- Warehouse Workers
- Logistics and Supply Chain Management Personnel
- Project Manager
- Refrigeration Technician
- General Laborer
- Class 1 Driver Merchandiser
- Senior Manager for Operational Excellence
Amazon has developed into the “God of E-Commerce” and one of the top five tech companies. It is currently the largest online retailer globally, with a presence in more than 50 countries. There are hundreds of Amazon warehouses worldwide. Items that are prepared for shipping are kept in these warehouses. It is the owner of numerous businesses, including Twitch, MGM Videos, Amazon Prime, Amazon Alexa, and Ring. The following jobs might assist foreign nationals in obtaining visas:
- Software Engineer
- Data Scientist
- Operations Manager
- Financial Analyst
- Technical Program Manager
- Sales Representative
- Supply Chain Analyst
- Customer Service Associate
- Human Resources Specialist
- Marketing Manager
The word that made our lives possible is Google. There are 150 available positions at Google Canada locations across the nation. The minimum requirement is a bachelor’s degree. It’s also necessary to have good English speaking and writing abilities. Business strategy, engineering and technology, marketing and communications, design and sales, and services and support are the five employment categories that Google Canada offers. The following is a list of some of the positions that Google Canada will sponsor for a visa.
- Security Analysts
- Web Developer
- Account Strategies
- Software Engineer
- User Experience Designer
- Senior Staff Software Specialist
- Business and Marketing Data Scientist
- Laboratory Services Associate
- Sales Engineer
- Account Manager
- Business Development Manager
- Solutions Architect
- Quality Operations Associate
- Head of Vendor Operations
- Data Scientist
- Product Manager
- Technical Program Manager
- Cloud Systems Administrator
Based in Cambridge, Ontario, Toyota Motor Manufacturing Canada Inc. entered the Canadian market in 1986. Discounts on new cars may be available to TMMC employees and their families, which is one of the top benefits in Canada. You can obtain both skilled and unskilled work with the next Visa sponsorship.
- Operating Engineer
- Systems Development Lead
- Tire and Wheel Installer
- Dealer Relations Manager
- Production Worker
- Manufacturing Engineer
- Vehicle Quality Analyst
- Manufacturing Millwright
- Industry Electrician
Shopify Inc, Canada
For Canadian e-commerce, Shopify is a well-known brand, which is the nicest part about working from home. Among other benefits, they provide new hires with stock units, a health care plan, a retirement fund, and a sign-on bonus. The following skilled and unskilled positions are available for new hires:
- Remote Content Writer
- Cross Cell Solutions Engineer
- Senior Data Scientist
- Shopify Engineer
- Senior Product Designer
- Remote CSR
- Product Revenue Operations Lead
- Warehouse Systems Specialist
- Retail Supply Chain Lead
- Remote Data Entry Jobs
The hospitable immigration laws in Canada, along with the large number of Work Permits issued this year, have made employment there easier than ever. If you think you have the qualifications for any of the above-listed positions, don’t hesitate to apply straight away via the official websites of these large corporations.
Visit Newsnowgh.com for the most up-to-date information on visa-sponsored jobs, prospective paths benefits, application processes, and others.
For daily job alerts and guide to worldwide visas, join our WhatsApp and Telegram group
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED