Bayport Latest Employment Opportunity
Position: Application Support Executive
To manage the resolution of application and system issues that arise across the business. Respond to technical problems that may occur abruptly and require immediate resolution to ensure that service promises to customers are met and that business operations run smoothly.
Support and Administration
- Responsible for the Support & administration of applications and services used for the production, management & delivery lending, banking and support services.
- To begin with, Understand in-depth, the business processes supported by each system
- Then, Maintain production environments. This will include development, UAT and production systems. This work will be done in conjunction with Group IT
- Also, Ensure applications are maintained in a manner that supports delivery of services to multiple platforms, resilience, and performance
- Moreover, Ensure continuity of the business processes supported by one or many applications/services
- Additionally, Ensure continuity and quality by owning the resolution of issues across platforms. Tracking progress and escalating as appropriate until resolution is reached.
- Furthermore, apply and maintain standards and guidelines across applications for administration, deployment and monitoring.
- Afterwards, Perform routine Risk & Gap assessment on Business Applications with applicable mitigation solutions and recommendations
- Last but not least, Coordinate periodic review of user roles and permissions in all the platforms to ensure system security and integrity of applications.
- Finally, Submit Business Application reports aligned with well-defined measuring metrics
- Identify faults and issues and recommend appropriate paths to resolution, and fixing as appropriate in conjunction with Group IT
- Provide capacity planning, monitoring, and maintenance of designated system(s) Identifying trends or problems (as defined under ITIL).
- Ensure that applications and related services are documented and kept current.
- Review and ensure complete and appropriate handover of documentation prior to operational acceptance of new or changed applications
Coordinate and review
- Coordinate all aspects of business application platform-related enhancements and management across product lines.
- And also, Coordinate periodic review of user roles and permissions in all the platforms to ensure system security and integrity of applications.
Qualification / Knowledge
- First of all, Minimum First Degree in IT, Computer Sciences or Engineering.
- Then, ITIL Foundation Certification
- Also, Oracle or MSSQL Databases Certification
- Moreover, Knowledge in Project Management
- After that, Knowledge in Programming, Cloud computing & Digital transformation.
- Afterwards, Knowledge in Basic Network & System Administration will be a plus.
- Lastly, Knowledge in ServiceDesk Ticketing System
- 3 years minimum relevant technical experience
Closing Date : 29th June. 2022
Also, For more job opportunities CLICK HERE
- Sunda International May 2022 Jobs
- GIBA latest available jobs
- Finance Officers needed in GIZ Ghana
- SECURITY PERSONNEL NEEDED URGENTLY FOR EMPLOYMENT
- DRIVERS NEEDED URGENTLY FOR EMPLOYMENT
- Job Vacancy at a Telecommunication Company
- Ghana National Association of Teachers Jobs for May 2022
- An oil and gas company’s Latest Job Recruitment
- Lastly, A security company Invites Job Applications
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED