Crossover is the world’s #1 source of remote full-time jobs. Our clients offer top-tier pay for top-tier talent. We’re recruiting this role for our client, Trilogy.
Have you got what it takes?
- Do you get aggravated when resolving an endless stream of repetitive incident tickets?
- Would you prefer to use automation and your engineering mindset to target problems before they happen?
- Are you a fanatic for writing simple, elegant scripts that deliver high availability and cost-optimized infrastructure?
In this role, you will optimize the critical behind-the-scenes world of our SaaS operation, which is the backbone of our rapidly scaling business.
At Crossover, we acquire one SaaS company per week, and this team is responsible for migrating each new product and maintaining uptime globally. Automation is our core deliverable. Our culture thrives on a deep focus and obsession with continuous improvement, so you will be focused on strategic projects that shape the future of our infrastructure and evolve our site reliability engineering practices.
Our strategic partnership with Amazon will allow you to beta-test and experiment with cutting-edge AWS services long before the competition. Will you continue to be bogged down by reactive work stemming from outage post-mortems? Or will you throw your hat into the ring and apply for the SRE role of a lifetime?
What You Will Be Doing ?
- Digging into new technologies to evaluate their potential for cost-savings, improved availability, and simplified implementation
- Writing runbooks to streamline routine tasks and deliver centralized infrastructure through automation
- Migrating non-standard components (VMs, servers, storage, DBs) to our standardized infrastructure What You Won’t Be Doing
- Focusing on a single product or being stuck with the same set of technologies
- Responding to trouble tickets or handling system admin tasks
- Building bespoke infrastructure solutions AWS Engineer
Say goodbye to an outage resolution mindset and dedicate your day to producing optimized infrastructure.
In this role, you will:
- Identify quarterly goals to deliver standardized, high-availability, cost-optimized infrastructure
- Create and deliver Infrastructure as Code scripts
- Plan and execute lift and shift projects for newly acquired products Basic Requirements
- 2+ years of hands-on experience with Linux and AWS Services
- Ability to use infrastructure configuration management, deployment, and versioning tools (Ansible and Terraform expertise preferred)
- Ability to deploy and configure infrastructure for virtual machines (VMWare) and to pack applications into containers and deploy them (Docker/Kubernetes)
- A university degree requiring an in-depth study of data structures, algorithms, object-oriented programming, computer architecture, and software engineering OR equivalent experience Nice-to-have Requirements AWS DevOps Engineer Professional certification is a plus About Trilogy Hundreds of software businesses run on the Trilogy Business Platform.
For three decades, Trilogy has been known for 3 things: Relentlessly seeking top talent, Innovating new technology, and incubating new businesses. Our technological innovation is spearheaded by a passion for simple customer-facing designs. Our incubation of new businesses ranges from entirely new moon-shot ideas to rearchitecting existing projects for today’s modern cloud-based stack.
Trilogy is a place where you can be surrounded with great people, be proud of doing great work, and grow your career by leaps and bounds. There is so much to cover for this exciting role, and space here is limited.
Hit the Apply button if you found this interesting and want to learn more. We look forward to meeting you!
HOW TO APPLY
CLOSING DATE : ONGOING
What to expect next:
- You will receive an email with a link to start your self-paced, online job application.
- Our hiring platform will guide you through a series of online “screening” assessments to check for basic job fit, job-related skills, and finally a few real-world job-specific assignments.
Important! If you do not receive an email from us:
- First, emails may take up to 15 minutes to send, refresh and check again.
- Second, check your spam and junk folders for an email from Crossover.com, mark as “Not Spam” since you will receive other emails as well.
- Third, we will send to whatever email account you indicated on the Apply form – by default, that is the email address you use as your LinkedIn username and it might be different than the one you have already checked.
- If all else fails, just reset your password by visiting www.crossover.com/auth/reset-password if you already applied using LinkedIn EasyApply. Crossover Job Code: LJ-3343-GH-Accra-AWSEngineer
Is Daddy Lumba truly Ev!l & Dαngɛrous? According To Roro producer this is what happened
Subscribe to Blog via Email
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED